How long do other cucks last before cumming?

I have always cum very fast usually within a minute or two. There were a few years if I entered slowly I would cum before I was all the way in. I tried many different things but nothing seemed to work. With condoms I went soft, also tried to cum an hour before but had a hard time getting excited enough to make it good for Nancy. After cumming I felt so bad and started to then begin to lick her pussy in order to bring her to orgasm. It was how I started to eat cum which I enjoy immensely. My wife also enjoyed my submissiveness. I never understood why i was like this just accepted it and wanted someone better for her.

We hardly have sex any more but my problem is that my bitvh is really hot! I get all exited and I CANT cum I get too nervous! It takes me forever and by the time I do she's lost interest

When fucking, my husband can last 15-20+ minutes.

When jerking off to me fucking bbc, he lasts as long as the guy does

When jerking off to me fucking a really hot bbc, my husband lasts 5-10 minutes or less.

At 38 my t levels hit rock bottom, I tried everything under the sun to get them back up, anyway, my dick has shrunk over the last 10 years, and I have PE, 30 seconds at most, when prior to my T levels dropping I could at least go 45 minutes to an hour

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
If can let a BBC handle her pussy with his cock and all I need to do is lick her clean, it makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.
That is about one minute and 50 seconds longer than me. Sometimes I cum before she can even get my little thing inside her

My gf says I go on way too long. I'm locked up so maybe after a month not cumming I can go in a few minutes not 30. Follow our chastity diary on the post called pussy free for one year. .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 14
I have tried p-in-v two times in the last 10 years. My little dick did and still does grow a bit when hard, but would slip out of her repeatedly. After that happened a few times loss of confidence and distraction would set in and deflate the enterprise.
Result? "You're going down. Right now!"
Or words to that effect ;)

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
Whenever I had penetrative sex with my wife I used to cum and finish is just 2~3 minutes maximum leaving Maria totally unsatisfied.

Back