How long do other cucks last before cumming?

From a bulls perspective I will be fucking for a couple hours then fill a hotwife to the brim, then while hubby is taking a turn I'm thinking i can take a break rinse off take a sip of my ******* and he's already come after 10 minutes. So I gladly make my way back inside of his lovely hotwife for for another helping of her luscious married pussy! ❤♠😎
10 mins is real good

From a bulls perspective I will be fucking for a couple hours then fill a hotwife to the brim, then while hubby is taking a turn I'm thinking i can take a break rinse off take a sip of my ******* and he's already come after 10 minutes. So I gladly make my way back inside of his lovely hotwife for for another helping of her luscious married pussy! ❤♠😎
Id be ecstatic if I could last 10 minutes. Before I was married I used to last between 15-30 minutes. But now that I am a cuck, I am lucky to last 10 seconds. I have even cum before my wife got me inside her

Id be ecstatic if I could last 10 minutes. Before I was married I used to last between 15-30 minutes. But now that I am a cuck, I am lucky to last 10 seconds. I have even cum before my wife got me inside her
That's just fine bro that's why us bulls are here to pick up the slack and make sure that your lovely lady is getting her doctor recommended regular dose of good dick for her sexual health and satisfaction! Were always here to help! ♠️😎

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
If can let a BBC handle her pussy with his cock and all I need to do is lick her clean, it makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.
i dont touch my cock and holds it as long as i can...but not too long.

no where near long ago,,sometimes i have pull out when she is explaining how she just been fucked as im trying hold on then she says something and i cant even get back in her listening to her and im spunking uncontrollably

Consider yourself as an extremely privileged little cuckold in this lifestyle. I'm sure your inability to hold back your ejaculation is of no significance to your wife who is into BBC. She knows what a great aphrodisiac it is when she tells you she can't feel you little penis.
The quicker you cum, the sooner you will pull out your useless little pathetic 3.5" much to her relief. Most wives or girlfriends who get black on a regular basis finally stop giving their little cuckold his pity fuck, so be prepared. You are very very lucky right now.

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
If can let a BBC handle her pussy with his cock and all I need to do is lick her clean, it makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.

Oh yes totally the same way when I was allowed inside and after denial or teasing it was less then two minutes. She’d tell me to stop moving and still I’d start cumming

can sit for hours wanking without coming because i get a buzz being able to not cum, but the minute i slip my cock inside her after they have finished, i cum within a minute

From a bulls perspective I will be fucking for a couple hours then fill a hotwife to the brim, then while hubby is taking a turn I'm thinking i can take a break rinse off take a sip of my ******* and he's already come after 10 minutes. So I gladly make my way back inside of his lovely hotwife for for another helping of her luscious married pussy! ❤♠️😎
sound the perfect BBC bull, and after visiting your profile, looking perfect as well (y)

My wife referred to me as a three hump chump. Before her bull, when she occasionally permitted me sex, I could seldom get in three pokes before spurting. It was not unusual for me to spurt just before or just after attempting to enter her. I am in no way disrespecting however, she's a rather heavy set, matriarchal woman. I am rather poorly endowed and it was always a bit of a struggle to position myself between her thighs and reach her pussy. Her bull, who is our widowed black next door neighbor, has no trouble riding her until she orgasms. That was a pleasure I was never able to give her. As a 72 year old white male I am quite honestly very pleased that she's finally getting the sexual satisfaction that a married white woman deserves. This was way too long in cumming. I just regret that we didn't find her a black bull sooner.

She makes me wear 2 condoms and numbing cream amd I still last only 3 or 4 minutes. Pathetic. Which is why i only get it twice a year
2 condoms. Why don’t you try to improve. The fact you are lasting only couple minutes has nothing to do with pigmentation, nothing

Back