How long did it take your bull to get you to do anal ?

Hi I was just wondering how long it took a Bull to sweet talk a reluctant wife to try Anal sex ? Our bull hasn't pushed her but brings it up quite a bit when they're fucking.
It sounds like it's something she's not all that excited about. If I was her bull I would drop the subject. If she ever decides that she wants it, she's going to make it known to her bull to take her. Bringing it up repeatedly would ruin the vibe to me.

Does he when giving oral slip a finger into the brown eye, when he gets her to the point of orgasm does he slip a finger (well lubed) into her ass. Go slow and when she is use to that then try something a little bigger like a butt plug, then the real thing.

It sounds like it's something she's not all that excited about. If I was her bull I would drop the subject. If she ever decides that she wants it, she's going to make it known to her bull to take her. Bringing it up repeatedly would ruin the vibe to me.
He doesn't push her at all really. He doesn't even really come right out and ask. He just makes subtle hints. Like I think my dick in your ass will look good on this video. Just kinda waiting for her to want to do it on her own. He told both of us that he won't push anything on her, just dropping hints and suggestions for her to figure out on her own. It doesn't really bother her. She told me the only thing holding her back is she's scared of the pain. He told her if you do it the right way and take your time, it won't hurt nearly as much. Besides he thinks it's a great way for the trust between her and him will grow

More his benefit
...or so you may think. i know a Woman who has never cum from intercourse (so she says) but almost every time from AP. That's why she prefers anal sex to vaginal penetration. i guess, other Women can be like that too, but some just don't know because they've never tried. And i feel sorry for those missing out. ;)

...or so you may think. i know a Woman who has never cum from intercourse (so she says) but almost every time from AP. That's why she prefers anal sex to vaginal penetration. i guess, other Women can be like that too, but some just don't know because they've never tried. And i feel sorry for those missing out. ;)

I have admit that one of my female friends has said that she orgasms far easier from anal than vaginal sex. So I guess it's just different for different people

Back