How long did it take for a black guy to bareback and breed you

15 minutes. And he can have me as many times as he wants just that way anyway he wants he turn me out and I love him for it I'll do anything for that dick it was just out of this world I don't think this words in our language to describe how truly remarkable his dick made me feel it changed my whole outlook I would rather have his dick than any pussy anywhere I want his dick so bad I wish I could find him and he was Eragon he he does that for a living he told me he turns out white boys and moves on you turn me on damn I love that dick it is that's a faggot making dick. It made me submissive week pulled the masculinity right out of me I beg for cock I don't care about Pride or anything like that I can't resist it I never could and I didn't want to. And I have to be honest it was because of how big it was he made me have an orgasm without me touching it myself that made me feel more feminine then I enjoy that sensation

I am curious how long it took after you 1st let a BBC fuck you before you allowed one to go bare and breed you?
It took about 6 months from the time I got my cherry popped by a Black guy till I ended up being barebacked and cum in.
When he ask I refused at 1st but eventually agreed for him to take off the condom and he promised he would pull out and shoot on my back or face, When he was ready to cum he warned me and ask where I wanted it face, back or deep inside where it would feel great. I knew that he would never really pull out so I figured I may as well enjoy it and told him to cum in me. He pounded in deep and held it, I could feel him pulsating as he pumped his seed into me. I think I knew that would happen when he 1st ask to ho bare but did not believe myself.
I am sure that will not be the only time I take it bare.
nice story

Second black dick I ever had in me. Was the whole lets just put the head in thing and once he was in he knew he had me. He was a college kid that could stay hard for hours and he bred me that night and for the next year until he graduated. Never made any black man wear a condom after that....totally hooked on bare and breeding

Second black dick I ever had in me. Was the whole lets just put the head in thing and once he was in he knew he had me. He was a college kid that could stay hard for hours and he bred me that night and for the next year until he graduated. Never made any black man wear a condom after that....totally hooked on bare and breeding
Sexy 😈

Back