How is sex with the bull different from sex with the husband?

How is sex different with bull than with the husband? Is sex with the bull more rough, is there more ass slapping, hair pulling. Are off limits sex acts included for the bull? Do you find yourself more turned on by the bull?

I think my wife is typical of most women. She has had a long time bull .Ted a married black guy. She has a routiene with him just like she does with me. She lets him take control ,with me she is totally in charge. Ted fucks her in different positions with his much larger dick. He is able to get her to have multiple orgasims just by fucking her. I haven't been able to get her off with my dick for a long time. My wife likes sucking his dick. She will lose control and cum while blowing him . He cums in her mouth and she swallows every drop. She will take me in her mouth on occasion but it's been years since she let me cum in her mouth. Explain this one to me. My dick is less than half the size of his but it hurts in her ass. She loves having her ass pounded by his big black cock. He is not that interested in performing oral sex on my wife and she could care less. She tells me all I'm good for is eating pussy and licking her ass. I do both a lot. She likes being eaten after sex with other men. We both like watching each other having sex with other people. I get to watch my wife enjoy black cock. She not only refuses to watch me with other women . She has banned me from ever being with another women. She gets off watching me have sex with Ted. Which involves me sucking his dick and him putting me on all fours and pounding my ass with his huge dick. I asked her if she wanted to see Ted suck me. This idea got me spanked with a paddle and a ******* as fucking. They made me cry twice that night. Last week was typical she had a date . She soaked in the tub then told me to lick her asshole and kiss it . She got off and went dancing with Ted . She knew I was excited and that I would masterbate while they were gone. She put my cock cage on me and took the key. When they came back she told me she wanted to sit for a few minutes and watch me suck Teds dick . I did then they went into the bed room and fucked for a long time as I stood in the hall and watched. He came in her pussy. I cleaned his dick then she sat on my face letting his cum run into my mouth. One time her sister asked her in front of me what the difference was in having sex with Ted and having sex with me. She said she needed a real man . I was more like a girl friend.

How is sex different with bull than with the husband? Is sex with the bull more rough, is there more ass slapping, hair pulling. Are off limits sex acts included for the bull? Do you find yourself more turned on by the bull?[/QUOTE. ]
In a word from Susan. Fantastic. Sex with all of her black bulls is Fantastic for all the well known reasons. Commonly they are young studs. Commonly they spend lots of time in the gym and have lots of buldging muscles. Commonly they have very large black cocks that penetrate her deeply and fill her with quarts of cum. Commonly they have tremendous endurance so they can go all night. Usually they are very handsome, smart, and very successful men. Whoring white wives and young women is popular pasttime so the sex is sex without emotional hangups

I think my wife is typical of most women. She has had a long time bull .Ted a married black guy. She. has a routiene with him just like she does with me. She lets him take control ,with me she is totally in charge. Ted fucks her in different positions with his much larger dick. He is able to get her to have multiple orgasims just by fucking her. I haven't been able to get her off with my dick for a long time. My wife likes sucking his dick. She will lose control and cum while blowing him . He cums in her mouth and she swallows every drop. She will take me in her mouth on occasion but it's been years since she let me cum in her mouth. Explain this one to me. My dick is less than half the size of his but it hurts in her ass. She loves having her ass pounded by his big black cock. He is not that interested in performing oral sex on my wife and she could care less. She tells me all I'm good for is eating pussy and licking her ass. I do both a lot. She likes being eaten after sex with other men. We both like watching each other having sex with other people. I get to watch my wife enjoy black cock. She not only refuses to watch me with other women . She has banned me from ever being with another women. She gets off watching me have sex with Ted. Which involves me sucking his dick and him putting me on all fours and pounding my ass with his huge dick. I asked her if she wanted to see Ted suck me. This idea got me spanked with a paddle and a ******* as fucking. They made me cry twice that night. Last week was typical she had a date . She soaked in the tub then told me to lick her asshole and kiss it . She got off and went dancing with Ted . She knew I was excited and that I would masterbate while they were gone. She put my cock cage on me and took the key. When they came back she told me she wanted to sit for a few minutes and watch me suck Teds dick . I did then they went into the bed room and fucked for a long time as I stood in the hall and watched. He came in her pussy. I cleaned his dick then she sat on my face letting his cum run into my mouth. One time her sister asked her in front of me what the difference was in having sex with Ted and having sex with me. She said she needed a real man . I was more like a girl friend.
So familiar. Years ago Some of susans friends were just as dominating. Very negative attitudes toward white men and husbands. This has mostly changed now as this lifestyle becomes more common and popular. All of this becomes more of a mutual pleasure and sexual enjoyment affair than some sort of punishment. Still some husbands do suffer punishment for their sexual inadequacies. Imho. Women today are much more sexually demanding. Tough on many white husbands

Back