How important is making the wife swallow? ??

i swallow because i want it,i have been Lucky my husband is approving it.Its part of the game
Like I have often said, I learned to swallow out of necessity. You are all dressed up for a night on the town with your Bull. Hair done, new dress, nails, etc. He's horny you are horny. He unzips his trousers while driving and you proceed to suck his beautiful black cock. He is ready to explode. You don't want it on your face and hair (just yet anyway. LOL) and he doesn't want to shoot a load on himself. Answer you swallow his seed. Every drop. I haven't met a man yet that didn't enjoy cumming in my mouth.

I'm the husband. ...tryin to convince my wife to swallow. ...because i think that without that is not complete the sharing. ..here's 2 pics of white wifes doing that. ...What you people think about that? ?
Well swallow is one in one by sucking also when he was before entering my vagy this is a must be 4 me. Otherwise if the Cock ve entered my backdoor I don't let him afterwards in my mouth also no more in my snatch because I've in past when did that sometimes to work by infects.
LG Sabine

The first black man who really trained my to be his slut....let's call him Big A....insisted I ingest his cum on a regular basis to fully "bond" me too him. It sounds somewhat ridiculous but it had an effect on me. At first he would drop by during the week to keep me "primed" by sucking his cock in between our weekend dates. After a while if Big A hadn't dropped by for a couple days I would be craving his cum and I would be the one calling up and dropping by for a taste. Something so incredibly hot about sucking him off in the middle of the day like a cum crazy slut....which I think was his goal.

the only reason NOT to swallow is so that the bull can enjoy watching his creampie completely dominating her pussy, and of course, when the bull decides to breed the slut wife....

Like I have often said, I learned to swallow out of necessity. You are all dressed up for a night on the town with your Bull. Hair done, new dress, nails, etc. He's horny you are horny. He unzips his trousers while driving and you proceed to suck his beautiful black cock. He is ready to explode. You don't want it on your face and hair (just yet anyway. LOL) and he doesn't want to shoot a load on himself. Answer you swallow his seed. Every drop. I haven't met a man yet that didn't enjoy cumming in my mouth.
Totally agree

My wife loves to swallow BBC cum , she never wanted my cum I must say she tried but did not like the taste , but when her first BBC was about to cum she opened wide and took the lot and has never looked back , she is addicted to BBC cum loves the taste and texture.

My wife would never swallow mine and would never even let me cum in her mouth. Her bull did not give her the choice. He just held her head down on his cock, shot his load into her mouth and would not let her move her head until she had swallowed it.

She still won't do it if she is given the choice but will for guys who just hold her head and ******* her to do it.

Yes I think this is an important thing to do! A wife or girlfriend should swallow (not all the time because sometimes it should be in pussy, ass on tits, face hair back, feet, ass, belly) but swallowing is a very good thing to do! Swallow your bulls loads!

The first black man who really trained my to be his slut....let's call him Big A....insisted I ingest his cum on a regular basis to fully "bond" me too him. It sounds somewhat ridiculous but it had an effect on me. At first he would drop by during the week to keep me "primed" by sucking his cock in between our weekend dates. After a while if Big A hadn't dropped by for a couple days I would be craving his cum and I would be the one calling up and dropping by for a taste. Something so incredibly hot about sucking him off in the middle of the day like a cum crazy slut....which I think was his goal.
She gets it. Now she cannot imagine not doing it.

Back