How important is making the wife swallow? ??

I do what ever my bull tells me to do with his cum. If he shoots his hot load in my mouth I know I can't spill a drop. He loves to coat my face with a big load of his sperm just before I leave and I rub it in and let it dry. When I get home my husband can see it dried up on my face.

I do what ever my bull tells me to do with his cum. If he shoots his hot load in my mouth I know I can't spill a drop. He loves to coat my face with a big load of his sperm just before I leave and I rub it in and let it dry. When I get home my husband can see it dried up on my face.
This is exactly how it should be, it must be so romantic and your husband must be so proud of you when you come home. You are a beautiful wife being a slut for that BBC Bull. I like to hear of this, it just warms my heart.

I'm the husband. ...tryin to convince my wife to swallow. ...because i think that without that is not complete the sharing. ..here's 2 pics of white wifes doing that. ...What you people think about that? ?
reading replies to the question HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO MAKE THE WIFE SWALLOW
Perhaps more importantly the question should be HOW IMPORTANT IS IT THAT THE WIFE WANTS TO SWALLOW
I love the fact my wife loves swallowing rather than being ****** to swallow!!!!

Honestly, I will do what ever he wants me to do with his cum, him cumming is like the icing on the cake (lol), it's what brings the awesome sex I just had to a perfect end, sort of like my sexual closure in a way. Really, there is nothing more disappointing, confident crushing, ego busting, and unsatisfying as when a guy doesn't finish at the end (Yes, this has happened to me before! Not my fault in the least! But that's a story for another time.).

I love the feeling at the end when my body and mind are thinking "Mmmhmm, I did that! I'm the one who got you there!". It only heightens that feeling when you incorporate one or two of your sense firing off in your mind like touch, taste and smell as he cums for YOU, I think your mind reacts differently depending on were he comes subconsciously and consciously depending on who you are.

I think taking cum in your mouth fires off more senses then anywhere else and that's why it's so popular for most. It hits smell, taste, feel, and even a bit of sight for me and all those senses firing off only increases the excitement and pure reality that I just made my man cum! I'm feeling it, tasting it, smelling it and even saw it, BAM! It's official, he came for ME and he did it right in my mouth!!! lol

And you know he loves that your experiencing exactly that, a mouth full of his cum right after YOU got him there! I love that part of sex, all the sense that are involved, that's why swallowing is my favorite, but that's just me, I really enjoy it anywhere, as long as he cums for me he can choose where ever he wants, I just want him to in the end and I'm happy.
Interesting psychology. Another view. Sperm is intended to impregnate but only if it gets to the uterus via her pussy. Swallowing cum is eating his sperm thus devouring any chance of impregnating her. This time. So by swallowing his cum , she takes the power of pregnancy away from him.

Interesting psychology. Another view. Sperm is intended to impregnate but only if it gets to the uterus via her pussy. Swallowing cum is eating his sperm thus devouring any chance of impregnating her. This time. So by swallowing his cum , she takes the power of pregnancy away from him.
You are looking into that far too deeply, I don't believe you are correct

You are looking into that far too deeply, I don't believe you are correct
Some women prefer to drain a mans balls ie husbands and swallow his cum vs having intercourse. ( Whether there is a pregnancy risk or not ). By swallowing his cum , he cannot procreate. He has his orgasm and thus he is satisfied and happy. Skilfull mature Women have avoided ******* / intercorse in this way. But they must accept the swallowing as the acceptable alternative. And then some black bulls remain unsatisfied after she swallows and take her pussy anyway.

Some women prefer to drain a mans balls ie husbands and swallow his cum vs having intercourse. ( Whether there is a pregnancy risk or not ). By swallowing his cum , he cannot procreate. He has his orgasm and thus he is satisfied and happy. Skilfull mature Women have avoided ******* / intercorse in this way. But they must accept the swallowing as the acceptable alternative. And then some black bulls remain unsatisfied after she swallows and take her pussy anyway.
There is a richly rewarding theory that a pregnancy has the best chance making it to term, if the *******'s sperm is the only load regularly swallowed

I'm the husband. ...tryin to convince my wife to swallow. ...because i think that without that is not complete the sharing. ..here's 2 pics of white wifes doing that. ...What you people think about that? ?
I tried also on times bet she wouldn't! But I still love to get it if I can from her or any other woman, Any one?

reading replies to the question HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO MAKE THE WIFE SWALLOW
Perhaps more importantly the question should be HOW IMPORTANT IS IT THAT THE WIFE WANTS TO SWALLOW
I love the fact my wife loves swallowing rather than being ****** to swallow!!!!
far more important yes !!!!!!!!!!! I love the fact Sammy loves to swallow !!!!!!! she says they all taste differently and the taste doesn't bother her, she says she swallows because she knows how much men like her swallowing and loves see the look in their eyes when she does, "they love looking you in the eye as they cum so I just stare back and make sure they see my throat swallowing

I was taught very early that a black mans cum is too be savored and swallowed. If the black man wants to cum on my face or tits that fine but when he has finished cumming I would clean off where ever he came with my fingers or his dick and slurp his cum that way. One black guy I fucked used to always want me licking his asshole while he jerked off in a condom and fed me his cum that way

Yes, Yes Open wide and take my Black Seed straight into your warm white Open mouth! I feel.like a Black King when the hubby is right there watching my Huge thick Black Cock spray powerful Cumshots into his Sexy White Wife's mouth and she swallows it all and makes her hubby watch! It's a Beautiful site too see and it truly Seals the Deal!♠️

Back