How important is making the wife swallow? ??

Like I have often said, I learned to swallow out of necessity. You are all dressed up for a night on the town with your Bull. Hair done, new dress, nails, etc. He's horny you are horny. He unzips his trousers while driving and you proceed to suck his beautiful black cock. He is ready to explode. You don't want it on your face and hair (just yet anyway. LOL) and he doesn't want to shoot a load on himself. Answer you swallow his seed. Every drop. I haven't met a man yet that didn't enjoy cumming in my mouth.

Good girl vickito,the black man does deserve it!The black man deserves anything he wants from a white woman and we should swallow every drop of his superior alpha male seed and say thank you!Ive been married to my white husband for going on 21 yrs.and black men open my legs and take me whenever they wish,its my duty to bring them pleasure and my husband submits to their superior power over him and he steps aside as they take me to their bed and have their way with me every time!I love the way they make love to me!

I have a question for the ladies of this site:
Regarding spitting or swallowing seed.. how many of you are (or what are your feelings towards this) more willing to accept the hot cum of a black man VS that of a white boy? And why ?
Taste, excitement factor, more in touch with your sluttiness when your lips are wrapped around a glistening, thick, dark skin dick as opposed to a pale, thin , wirey pubic hair covered, white cock ? I'm interested in the feelings and emotions that are activated when white women give into their black desires

I have a question for the ladies of this site:
Regarding spitting or swallowing seed.. how many of you are (or what are your feelings towards this) more willing to accept the hot cum of a black man VS that of a white boy? And why ?
Taste, excitement factor, more in touch with your sluttiness when your lips are wrapped around a glistening, thick, dark skin dick as opposed to a pale, thin , wirey pubic hair covered, white cock ? I'm interested in the feelings and emotions that are activated when white women give into their black desires
Good question, i can remember one night in bed with hubby and him wanting me to suck his cock until he blew , i was shocked as being married for many years and had not done that for as many ,but i agreed and really did not enjoy the experience , in fact it tasted awfull , then one afternoon i was shopping , i noticed a friend of ours who is black and older than us , he came over and took me for coffee , i had always fancied this man ,when he invited me for a lift home i agreed and we left , as he drove he placed his hand on my bare leg then it moved up to my crouch , his fingers were now entering me and i did not stop him , as we passed a park he turned into it ,stoped and lent over and fingered me util i orgasmed , he then said now its your turn , removed his cock from his pants and i went down on him ,it was so different to hubbies i was so excited and turned on by this black thick cock , i started to enjoy sucking ,his taste and pre cum was delicious it felt so right in my mouth and his aroma was addictive , he removed his trousers so i could get to his balls i just sucked and licked could not get enough , then he told me he was about to cum , i never hesitated and drank his whole load even cleaned his ball .

So my answer to you is , there is a huge difference between black and white cocks ,however i must be honest i have only had one white cock but many black and i do prefer black.

Good girl vickito,the black man does deserve it!The black man deserves anything he wants from a white woman and we should swallow every drop of his superior alpha male seed and say thank you!Ive been married to my white husband for going on 21 yrs.and black men open my legs and take me whenever they wish,its my duty to bring them pleasure and my husband submits to their superior power over him and he steps aside as they take me to their bed and have their way with me every time!I love the way they make love to me!
Beautiful

The first black man who really trained my to be his slut....let's call him Big A....insisted I ingest his cum on a regular basis to fully "bond" me too him. It sounds somewhat ridiculous but it had an effect on me. At first he would drop by during the week to keep me "primed" by sucking his cock in between our weekend dates. After a while if Big A hadn't dropped by for a couple days I would be craving his cum and I would be the one calling up and dropping by for a taste. Something so incredibly hot about sucking him off in the middle of the day like a cum crazy slut....which I think was his goal.

Back