How frequent does a regular bull fuck your wife? Whats the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery started fucking BBC about 3 years ago while I was away on a business trip. She frequents a couple of hotel bars and likes to get picked up by traveling guys and I guess this time was a BBC's turn. She sees him about once a month when he is in town and usually goes to his hotel room. She has met other BBCs in the past 3 years and is now up to 7 total. I think she gets fucked about 2 or 3 times a month by BBC and every week by her other regular guys.

We would if he was closer as well.
To a wedding in Ohio leaving next Friday
We are going to drive Through the city on our way
So they can get a nice hour in.
It’s been a while and when she doesn’t get it she starts to get really bitchy.
This will be as much for my sanity as it is for hers

QUOTE="MWC43-41, post: 2501212, member: 263519"]
Our situation is the same, so we meet him half way. Close to home things will make us all nervous. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
Further to this
I dropped her off at the condo right now she’s been up there since 9:45
She said to come back and get her around 12
But I can’t leave I’m parked out front on the street so horny my mind is racing
I know he’s up there dumping a load after load into her

its all about how close he is to us , my wife had one black lover the lived 45 minutes away and he was over a couple times a week but after him her next black lover lived 2 and half hours away and she stayed the night with him about once a month

Last edited:
How often is the norm
Because we live on different continents, ie he in Europe, we on this side of the big pond, Pam probably averages six to eight (6-8) good lays per annum by her favourite best hung black friend!
P.S. JIC you haven't read of our friend in any of our previous posts, Edwin and I are old university friends and roommates, to him went the privilege of introducing Pam to her first ever BBC! In fact Edwin was only the second guy to ever get into her! She was a factual virgin when we first married!

2-3 times a week is optimal for Baby Girl. Minimal is two times per month. If she’s getting it 2-3 times per week, life is good, LOL. Gangbangs are about every four months, usually to pick up for the lack of her weekly servicing, but if she could, Gangbangs would be monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back