Does the wife peg the cuck before the bull fucks him.

I have done a little combo of everything, but to me, favorite combo when my ass is involved is for the bull to fuck me, then my girl to peg me.

That’s the sweet spot in that she gets to watch and get her juices flowing while he stretches me out. That puts her in a mood to be a little wild. Also, a lot of the bulls we would play with that would agree to fuck me were “straight” and just very discreet. So once they blew a load in me/on me, then they had a feeling of lost but regret and bailed, so we got to keep the party going.

This way also lets him get me a bit stretched and warmed up. Since there is no feeling in her strap on, she can’t tell what is happening as good as him and in my experience tends to go a little harder. Since he’s already gotten me nice and broken in, I can take it.

Plus, being pegged by a girl while you have a face full of cum is a hell of an experience….

I have done a little combo of everything, but to me, favorite combo when my ass is involved is for the bull to fuck me, then my girl to peg me.

That’s the sweet spot in that she gets to watch and get her juices flowing while he stretches me out. That puts her in a mood to be a little wild. Also, a lot of the bulls we would play with that would agree to fuck me were “straight” and just very discreet. So once they blew a load in me/on me, then they had a feeling of lost but regret and bailed, so we got to keep the party going.

This way also lets him get me a bit stretched and warmed up. Since there is no feeling in her strap on, she can’t tell what is happening as good as him and in my experience tends to go a little harder. Since he’s already gotten me nice and broken in, I can take it.

Plus, being pegged by a girl while you have a face full of cum is a hell of an experience….

I haven’t been fucked in front of my wife but I agree with the point that my wife is a harder fuck than the black guy that’s fucked me. She hits it like she’s trying to beat it up. But in her defense she’s always telling me to do it harder when I’m doing her, so obviously, she’s showing me how she likes it.

Back