How frequent does a regular bull fuck your wife? Whats the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is really going to be dependent on the extent of the relationship between the wife and her Lover........First wife, her most extensive relationship was with a guy that came over literally EVERY night!! He lived locally, and their relationship just kept getting hotter and HOTTER.....we even took him on vacations with us. She even eventually let him get her pregnant (that was a VERY hot and sexciting weekend!!). But there were lots of guys that she only saw once or twice too, many more than she saw regular. Its hard to find someone like that.......which is why most of us are only married to one person at a time!! LOL

Second/Current/LAST wife is more in to affairs than "swinging" or hotwifing. After her first affair (which started behind my back) we tried swinging, meeting guys JUST for sex, but that always left her feeling "empty" or "dirty" afterwards. She totally HATES even the thought of me being sexual with someone else. Except for a 3 year period where she was absolutely INSANE for BBC, she has primarily had affairs that started as friendships and became more over time. Her first affair lasted 6 months and they parted friends because he was getting nervous over his wife asking about all the "overtime" he was working, LOL. They are still friends and he could start all over tomorrow if he wanted to. Most affairs lasted appx 1 year and they part friends, usually because the guy got cold feet. Her current affair is 8 years old and shows no signs of ending, although maybe slowing down some as he is older and recently had some serious surgery. It is with her Boss/Lover and also started behind my back although I suspected it.

CW

Our friend when we can. In summer, bbq's, champagne, dinners out, late balmy nights etc. we try for every two weeks, although we've managed twice a week a couple of times. Winter is harder, he's a semi-pro iron man and tours OS in our winter, so lucky to be every 6 weeks. Think last year we caught up about 12 times, so I guess about once a month over the year. We'd prefer every 2-3 weeks, but life gets in the way.

dont think there is a norm, each relationship can be different, depending on how committed you are, work, etc
with my current bull i see him about 2/3 times a month
So it is the truth! Any other statement is just a fantasy bullshit.
So if u're in a married relationship with ******* u've to manage that too n time to bbc-date is much more less as in a childless relationship.
Mike n Sabine

Our friend when we can. In summer, bbq's, champagne, dinners out, late balmy nights etc. we try for every two weeks, although we've managed twice a week a couple of times. Winter is harder, he's a semi-pro iron man and tours OS in our winter, so lucky to be every 6 weeks. Think last year we caught up about 12 times, so I guess about once a month over the year. We'd prefer every 2-3 weeks, but life gets in the way.
Thanks for u be the serious any statement else is simply nonsens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back