How frequent does a regular bull fuck your wife? Whats the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a month for us - number of reasons, most already stated. He has his life, we have ours. Also, we prefer to keep this aspect of our lives 'special' On one hand, we don't want it to consume our relationship; yet on the other, it doesn't become mundane. Every time I get together with my Bull, it's special, fun and exciting. Believe if we did it a lot more frequently, it would become routine. Kind of like having that first soda on a hot day - it's wonderful - but by the third, you're tired of it!

Dream situation there!!
17 yrs yes but it does lose its excitement in the beginning I used ring her every day to get details' Now I know hes going fuck her and ask no when I get home Sammy always goes to work knickerless at his request that I do love knowing its going to be so easy for him.
he will just call her in his office any time of day and she either gets it on the edge of his desk or she has to straddle him in his office chair (this is her favourite as she loves tit and nipple play when getting it and he just slips her dress top down or gets her take her top off and climb on him.
she also says this is best position as his office chair is quite high and wide so when she is on top despite 5/6 inch heels when hes in her she can only just reach the ground with her on tip toe and has the benefit of his full length right in her all the way, he usually drops his trousers and lowers his underpants which his balls are pushed up tight to her ass by the waistband
he warns her to be careful getting off after numerous times she has dropped his load out of her as shes is getting off him and stained his suit
and he has to clean up his own spunk off them , sometimes its a quick blow job on her knees by the side of his desk which does not give her what she wants If he tells her to bend over his desk she knows its going to be a quick fuck and calls it a "doggy dump fuck"

17 yrs yes but it does lose its excitement in the beginning I used ring her every day to get details' Now I know hes going fuck her and ask no when I get home Sammy always goes to work knickerless at his request that I do love knowing its going to be so easy for him.
he will just call her in his office any time of day and she either gets it on the edge of his desk or she has to straddle him in his office chair (this is her favourite as she loves tit and nipple play when getting it and he just slips her dress top down or gets her take her top off and climb on him.
she also says this is best position as his office chair is quite high and wide so when she is on top despite 5/6 inch heels when hes in her she can only just reach the ground with her on tip toe and has the benefit of his full length right in her all the way, he usually drops his trousers and lowers his underpants which his balls are pushed up tight to her ass by the waistband
he warns her to be careful getting off after numerous times she has dropped his load out of her as shes is getting off him and stained his suit
and he has to clean up his own spunk off them , sometimes its a quick blow job on her knees by the side of his desk which does not give her what she wants If he tells her to bend over his desk she knows its going to be a quick fuck and calls it a "doggy dump fuck"
That sounds like shes a very happy girl! Are there other people there that know full well what is happening???

That sounds like shes a very happy girl! Are there other people there that know full well what is happening???
as much as we all like to keep this sort of lifestyle to your self it just doesn't happen, yrs ago I tried to keep it a secret but inevitably some one finds out and you know what its like they love gossip and that soon spreads so easily frankly I have given up trying to keep it secret, in fact I have sort been in self denial about who knows what!. where she works I would say everyone knows having been fucking him for 17 yrs it can hardly have not been noticed
as most cuckold will tell you the more you encourage it the more likely it is to become common knowledge
Sammy her self says "she doesn't give a fuck its her business no one elses" and she in way she dresses for work and going out hardly helps in discretion at 56 yrs old its easily noticed , what women wear high heels short skirts see thru tops etc if she isn't doing it to be noticed?
added to that ace spades tattoos ankle bracelet heavily made up she looks the part ! SLUT !!!!!!!

as much as we all like to keep this sort of lifestyle to your self it just doesn't happen, yrs ago I tried to keep it a secret but inevitably some one finds out and you know what its like they love gossip and that soon spreads so easily frankly I have given up trying to keep it secret, in fact I have sort been in self denial about who knows what!. where she works I would say everyone knows having been fucking him for 17 yrs it can hardly have not been noticed
as most cuckold will tell you the more you encourage it the more likely it is to become common knowledge
Sammy her self says "she doesn't give a fuck its her business no one elses" and she in way she dresses for work and going out hardly helps in discretion at 56 yrs old its easily noticed , what women wear high heels short skirts see thru tops etc if she isn't doing it to be noticed?
added to that ace spades tattoos ankle bracelet heavily made up she looks the part ! SLUT !!!!!!!
She sounds wonderful!!

We see hotwifery as an occasional hobby vs lifestyle. When active it is once every 2 months or so. We have a hard time just scheduling a regular date night with the two of us and prefer a single partner vs playing the field. Makes for weeks between play time but that also allows for great build up and anticipation.

All of my regulars/boyfriends have been with me at least once a week with most seeing me several times. I figure if you are regular that means it should be more frequent than not, hence the reason I like long term and guys closer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back