How does it feel to take black mens seed deep inside you

His rhythm changes, his thrusts become more urgent, his skin gets hotter, I feel the temperature of his skin change, he gets harder, thicker, then that deepest of thrusts, the one that presses against your cervix and a warm explosion of precious cum. You feel that cock pulsing like a heart beat as he shoots his load deep inside you. Rope after rope till you're sure it will spill out.

He's still in you shuddering and groaning, enjoying the clenching tightness of your pussy. The perspiration cools on your skin.

He rolls his weight off you. At first it is a relief to breath and to relax your sore thighs, but as his cock leaves you there is an emptiness that you'll begin to immediately miss. Thankfully you have the warmth of his cum to comfort you.
Wow that is great to description very hot

It feels amazing! My lover has a thick and powerful stream of cum when he shoots inside me no where near my husbands weak little drops he dribbles out.
Love filling hot, tight, white wife ...while her husband moans and cries ...real tears

To see me FUCK...FUCK ..FUCK his bride so well...she asks for my BLACK baby

And, of. Course...not one to disappoint...i give 8 huge loads of potent semen

The first time was "What the fuck have I done?" As I became more and more attracted and devoted to my Bull I loved his seed deep in my womb. Very satisfying as his cum dribbled out slowly.
You are such a true , loyal and devoted lover of this BLACK

This is incredibly accurate! My Breeding Bull enjoyed staying in! I’d wrap my legs around him... lots of deep kissing, touching...
He’d make my husband clean around him. I loved the soft cock feel that molded to my pussy, and made my pussy wrap around him!
The drips of cum that escaped, almost none... until his dick left my pussy! I would lose it when it started getting hard again! ????
the deeper the better then hubby can spend hours getting his jollies burying his tongue in there and you flexing your inner muscles
to keep feeding him

So, so true...that's how it feels to you....to me it like an enormous, Sheer ENORMOUS
BOLT OF ELECTRUM....LIGHTNING ....POWERING
.........THROUGH...ME...
STREAKING....FLAMING.....SKY- ROCKETING- UP ...OUTWARD- - --INTO ---HER....
great quote keep filling them up because hubby's like me love to clean

It feels RIGHT. Like it is meant to be. I literally feel happy that I have given my black lover(s) so much pleasure. And I really get in my head about this: millions of years of evolution program a man that when he finds that most desirable woman, his instinct and desire is to breed her (even if it isn't a conscious thought). So, of course, I feel physically wonderful but it is also an emotional euphoria to me as he pumps my pussy full of his seed that I am the one he has chosen to give his precious gift to.

So I probably take it deeper than a lot of women. Of course sex with a condom is still great physically, but when that gorgeous black cock is actually shooting me full of his hot jizz, it is an absolute emotional high for me. Not always, but sometimes, the heat of that moment make me cum all over again. ♥
got to love a woman like you wholeheartedly.

It feels RIGHT. Like it is meant to be. I literally feel happy that I have given my black lover(s) so much pleasure. And I really get in my head about this: millions of years of evolution program a man that when he finds that most desirable woman, his instinct and desire is to breed her (even if it isn't a conscious thought). So, of course, I feel physically wonderful but it is also an emotional euphoria to me as he pumps my pussy full of his seed that I am the one he has chosen to give his precious gift to.

So I probably take it deeper than a lot of women. Of course sex with a condom is still great physically, but when that gorgeous black cock is actually shooting me full of his hot jizz, it is an absolute emotional high for me. Not always, but sometimes, the heat of that moment make me cum all over again. ♥
You need an infusion of raw seed

For me, it’s amazing. To have another man besides my husband cum in me is so erotic. But add the fact that it is my bbc bull and it’s on another level. You can have another man fuck you while wearing a condom, but to have his seed pumped into you, it completes the bull / cuckold / hot wife experience. For me, it means that my pussy is now truly black owned. Knowing my body will absorb his cum means he is now a part of me. More than just his black cock in me, he now owns my pussy and my sexual desire.

For me, it’s amazing. To have another man besides my husband cum in me is so erotic. But add the fact that it is my bbc bull and it’s on another level. You can have another man fuck you while wearing a condom, but to have his seed pumped into you, it completes the bull / cuckold / hot wife experience. For me, it means that my pussy is now truly black owned. Knowing my body will absorb his cum means he is now a part of me. More than just his black cock in me, he now owns my pussy and my sexual desire.
I like your explanation

Back