How does it feel to take black mens seed deep inside you

His rhythm changes, his thrusts become more urgent, his skin gets hotter, I feel the temperature of his skin change, he gets harder, thicker, then that deepest of thrusts, the one that presses against your cervix and a warm explosion of precious cum. You feel that cock pulsing like a heart beat as he shoots his load deep inside you. Rope after rope till you're sure it will spill out.

He's still in you shuddering and groaning, enjoying the clenching tightness of your pussy. The perspiration cools on your skin.

He rolls his weight off you. At first it is a relief to breath and to relax your sore thighs, but as his cock leaves you there is an emptiness that you'll begin to immediately miss. Thankfully you have the warmth of his cum to comfort you.

Ok im hard now LoL
Thanks

Ex said it was the best feeling ever. The bf she was in love with was 10 inches and she said it was the best part of sex with him having him thrust his huge loads deep inside her and spilling out. She loved it because my loads were smaller and obviously my dick isn't as big as his. So for her, she loved feeling him fill her up with his in her words, superior and perfect cock inside her and she is in love with the how his thicker load feels dripping down her leg during the day. Sometimes she wouldn't clean it out but leave it in and let it drip slowly out into her panties or if she wasn't wearing any, down her leg so she could carry him with her all day and then get it all over our house once she was home by sitting on our furniture naked. She liked it when they would mate in our bed and they leave a big wet stain on the sheets too. Leaking from her and him.

Frisky can't go on the pill and we don't want any more children. So no one gets to cum in her pussy.
Until recently I was the only one she would trust with bb, however she has started to let him bb.
He is desperate to cum in her, so he's just become the second guy she has had anal with.
He hasn't managed it as we were disturbed at a party and he didn't get to cum but he's determined to cum in her arse.
However she has agreed to go on her first ever private meet/date with a guy that she likes a lot.
So I wouldn't be surprised if she lets him bb her and maybe take her arse...

His rhythm changes, his thrusts become more urgent, his skin gets hotter, I feel the temperature of his skin change, he gets harder, thicker, then that deepest of thrusts, the one that presses against your cervix and a warm explosion of precious cum. You feel that cock pulsing like a heart beat as he shoots his load deep inside you. Rope after rope till you're sure it will spill out.

He's still in you shuddering and groaning, enjoying the clenching tightness of your pussy. The perspiration cools on your skin.

He rolls his weight off you. At first it is a relief to breath and to relax your sore thighs, but as his cock leaves you there is an emptiness that you'll begin to immediately miss. Thankfully you have the warmth of his cum to comfort you.
Love

OMG that is well written. DAMN Sam!

Back