How does a woman feel when her husband wants to see her have sex with another man?

i`m probably not the right person to answer this, but lemme try... i can`t really say how she felt, but i can say what she did. Like often, she would investigate about the subject on her own - in this case just to find out i could be either a total creep or just an ordinary guy, as this kinda sexual "kink" is not that unusual at all. *lol*

i tried to explain to her what i liked about it and why. She didn`t understand, but was curious at the same time. Eventually, after many and long talks, she said, why not give it a try, if that`s what i wanted. Well, at least the more adveturous part of her mind wanted it too, hehe. i guess for her it was just easier to blame it on me than to admid. :)

At the first event she was being hesitant, nervous and still unsure. i guess most of it because she feared my reaction in real life vs. fantasy. However, we had agreed that any one of us could quit at any point. Looking back, fortunately non of us did. ;) i was watching her making out with the other guy, giving BJs and stuff, while she kept checking my facial expression for a hint of regrets just to find me radiating pure lust (plus a rock hard cock).

Clearly, the point she overcame her first hesitation was when she lost all of her inhibitions which was exactly when i told her how much i loved her while at the same time her pussy was stuffed with another man`s dick. - The one moment in life that can never be repeated nor undone turned out to be one of my top memories of all time. ;)

Would be nice to hear from a woman`s point of view, though.
Ladies, can you relate somehow?

At first it was confusion. Then I realized it was for OUR benefit... He got off in seeing me get fucked by a BBC. I got to have sex with real men. Win-win!
i think that`s a good point. Although we wouldn`t say "real men" as opposed to me. *lol*

For us the point is it`s actually a win-win-win, because not only my woman and i benefit from the lifestyle, but also the other man does. For "him" it`s an opportunity to have uninhibited sex with a woman with no strings attached and no heartaches which ImO is what makes the whole experience quite different from plain boyfriend-girlfriend sex.

@Shannon4BBC: At what point did you realize it was for the both of you, and how long did it take from there to make it real? Has anyone of you ever felt regrets or guilt after the fact? Thx.

i think that`s a good point. Although we wouldn`t say "real men" as opposed to me. *lol*

For us the point is it`s actually a win-win-win, because not only my woman and i benefit from the lifestyle, but also the other man does. For "him" it`s an opportunity to have uninhibited sex with a woman with no strings attached and no heartaches which ImO is what makes the whole experience quite different from plain boyfriend-girlfriend sex.

@Shannon4BBC: At what point did you realize it was for the both of you, and how long did it take from there to make it real? Has anyone of you ever felt regrets or guilt after the fact? Thx.
How long??? It took a while. Lots of chat only guys until I found the one. There was lots to talk about after. Communication and knowing the rules that worked for us both were keys to making it work. Of course there was guilt in the beginning. I felt selfish and he got possessive. However, we were able to work through it and it's all good. He knows his place and I have mine. And yes, the BBC men who have been involved have been winners as well!!!

At first it was confusion. Then I realized it was for OUR benefit... He got off in seeing me get fucked by a BBC. I got to have sex with real men. Win-win!

How long??? It took a while. Lots of chat only guys until I found the one. There was lots to talk about after. Communication and knowing the rules that worked for us both were keys to making it work. Of course there was guilt in the beginning. I felt selfish and he got possessive. However, we were able to work through it and it's all good. He knows his place and I have mine. And yes, the BBC men who have been involved have been winners as well!!!

Great posts Shannon, you laid out all the keys very concisely. Once feelings of guilt and suspicion are gone if both parties want it it truly is a win-win. I'm surprised more women aren't actively seeking cuckold marriages.

...as it shall be. ;) Thanks for your answer.

My situation was a little bit different. My husband is in the army and the first time he deployed I told him if he wanted to he could fuckmother women over there because a year is a long time to go with out. He didn't like that at first but then he said okay then you can do the same thing. I didn't think he was serious but after a while I wondered about it and wondered what he was doing. After a few months I was becoming really good friends with my neighbors and her husband is gorgeous. He stared at me a lot and I found my self looking for reasons to go over there. One morning I was standing in my bedroom after taking a shower. As I was looking through my dresser for something to wear I noticed he was looking at me from his yard across the street. I decided to not put anything on and went downstairs to get some ice water. I heard a knock at the door and it was him. I opened it and he barged in and pressed me against the wall and kissed me with such incredible passion. We fucked right there in my living room and have been fucking regularly ever since. So to answer your question I was hesitant at first but now I'm glad I did. It took my husband some getting used to because I didn't give up my sexual freedom just because he came home. He doesn't fuck other women but as for me I fuck another man at least once per week sometimes more.

Very erotic story !

We started out as swingers. There was plenty of that then. I got tired of it. We decided to just have an open marriage. I hated being watched and I refuse to tolerate anymore. It's demeaning.
Can i ask, do you still do it,without him there, but for YOU?

Can i ask, do you still do it,without him there, but for YOU?
I'm not really sure what you're asking. Do I still see other men? Yes if I want to, but he and nobody getting to be behind there closed door watching. Been there. Done that. Have the T-shirt. I'm done with that. I'm not an object to be controlled like that by my husband. THAT'S what it was for him. Control.

I'm not really sure what you're asking. Do I still see other men? Yes if I want to, but he and nobody getting to be behind there closed door watching. Been there. Done that. Have the T-shirt. I'm done with that. I'm not an object to be controlled like that by my husband. THAT'S what it was for him. Control.
Couldn't agree more that it should be about the woman and her enjoyment first and foremost. If she wants the man to watch once, always, or never, he should be supportive and that's how ive always tried to be, never controlling of her.

We started out as swingers. There was plenty of that then. I got tired of it. We decided to just have an open marriage. I hated being watched and I refuse to tolerate anymore. It's demeaning.

So what was your
husband reaction to
your decision not be
watched ?

Back