How does a woman feel when her husband wants to see her have sex with another man?

If you were him and your wife threatened to take your blank hall pass to screw other women away if you didn't stop trying to bully her into it what would you do? I'm noT one of those meek and mild early intimidated southern women. Once I've had enough I'm done.

If I were the one ? ....My interest is my wife happiness.. I go with what makes her happy !

i`m probably not the right person to answer this, but lemme try... i can`t really say how she felt, but i can say what she did. Like often, she would investigate about the subject on her own - in this case just to find out i could be either a total creep or just an ordinary guy, as this kinda sexual "kink" is not that unusual at all. *lol*

i tried to explain to her what i liked about it and why. She didn`t understand, but was curious at the same time. Eventually, after many and long talks, she said, why not give it a try, if that`s what i wanted. Well, at least the more adveturous part of her mind wanted it too, hehe. i guess for her it was just easier to blame it on me than to admid. :)

At the first event she was being hesitant, nervous and still unsure. i guess most of it because she feared my reaction in real life vs. fantasy. However, we had agreed that any one of us could quit at any point. Looking back, fortunately non of us did. ;) i was watching her making out with the other guy, giving BJs and stuff, while she kept checking my facial expression for a hint of regrets just to find me radiating pure lust (plus a rock hard cock).

Clearly, the point she overcame her first hesitation was when she lost all of her inhibitions which was exactly when i told her how much i loved her while at the same time her pussy was stuffed with another man`s dick. - The one moment in life that can never be repeated nor undone turned out to be one of my top memories of all time. ;)

Would be nice to hear from a woman`s point of view, though.
Ladies, can you relate somehow?
Exactly our situation

I'm not really sure what you're asking. Do I still see other men? Yes if I want to, but he and nobody getting to be behind there closed door watching. Been there. Done that. Have the T-shirt. I'm done with that. I'm not an object to be controlled like that by my husband. THAT'S what it was for him. Control.

Terrific answer and absolutely reflects my situation.

To be honest I was upset when my hubby said seriously he wanted to see me having sex with other men. We had talked about it in the bedroom for a long time, but in a fantasy type of way. When he brought it up seriously I was bit upset. Especially as he had always been jealous about my sexual boyfriends I'd had before I was married. Now he wanted me to fuck other men!
However, the idea did turn me on, I wanted to do it but wasn't convinced hubby wouldn't be jealous or bring it up in a bad way. He convinced he wouldn't and never did. I tried my first guy and then my next and I loved it, and hubby was so turned on. So all ended ok.

Back