How do you show your Interest for black men

I dont wear panties in black mens clubs and I wear short skirts and stiletto heels and no bra lol cause Ive got big nipples and when I talk to any black guy in the club my nipples get really hard and as he stares at them I lean into him and say,you want them dont you!Ive met alot of incredible lovers in clubs,especially when they realize I have no panties on!

Oh trust me being with someone I actually like is part of my sexual needs. The man can be hung like a horse and if he's an ass it won't matter.
That's very true - hopefully the guy is very well hung and a decent man.. I always hope that for all white girls who are in the lifestyle and especially for those who are just trying BBCs for the first time.. That lucky guy had better be very good to her.. Although some girl do need rough and very dominant fucking .. but the first time that a white takes a large black is a special moment in her life

That's very true - hopefully the guy is very well hung and a decent man.. I always hope that for all white girls who are in the lifestyle and especially for those who are just trying BBCs for the first time.. That lucky guy had better be very good to her.. Although some girl do need rough and very dominant fucking .. but the first time that a white takes a large black is a special moment in her life
Well I've had pretty good luck so far when it comes to size and ability to have fun in the bedroom. I do enjoy it being of an aggressive nature but nothing too crazy. The first time is always special.

Back