Do you show your are a cuck in public

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
We are planning a extended weekend away and we have all her clothes picked out for the most part. Short skirts, low cut shirts, temp spades tattoo for her anklet, her hotwife shirt and necklace you get the jist. For the men out there, do you ever wear anything as a sign you are a cuck. Lots of shirts on amazon, etsy. We have a shirt for her that says "key holder" subtle enough but for people in the know, it should raise an eyebrow. Unfortunately when we are home we have to be a little more low key. I would be interested to hear your stories.

My gf dresses very revealingly in public, so I notice a lot of stares from other guys and couples. Attracting attention that way kinda shows you don't care how she dresses, but I am also looking for ways to show I am a cuck.
Lots of women dress provocatively, it does not mean they are in the lifestyle or what role their partner plays. We have these on order, cant wait to see how they look on her.

For the hot wife: a shirt with the legend "It's Not Cheating If Your Husband Watches".
For the cuck husband: a shirt with the legend "HER HUSBAND".

If anybody does not get the message, they are not worth your time. You will know who gets the message, by the smirks and giggles from white people. Black guys will simply walk up to your wife and start fondling her.

We are planning a extended weekend away and we have all her clothes picked out for the most part. Short skirts, low cut shirts, temp spades tattoo for her anklet, her hotwife shirt and necklace you get the jist. For the men out there, do you ever wear anything as a sign you are a cuck. Lots of shirts on amazon, etsy. We have a shirt for her that says "key holder" subtle enough but for people in the know, it should raise an eyebrow. Unfortunately when we are home we have to be a little more low key. I would be interested to hear your stories.
We both totally get this, we would both like for me to be able to wear something distinctive but also discreet in our local area advertising that I'm a cuck.
Hopefully in a few more years the lifestyle will become more mainstream and it would be popular to see white guys wearing cuck T shirts in public.

We have a collection of clothes , jewelry, etc . That advertises our lifestyle style ( hotwife/QoS, cuck/chastity ) . We especially highlight this on vacation ( less chance of family and friends ) . This summer I wore a QoS swimsuit , went to a nude beach with a QoS towel , and hubby in chastity , wore hotwife shirts . Surprisingly few people react , notice , etc . But we’ve had a few who comment , and result in a few hookups .

Here’s a sample : IMG_3049.jpegIMG_3038.jpegIMG_3030.jpegIMG_3011.jpegIMG_2855.jpeg

We have a collection of clothes , jewelry, etc . That advertises our lifestyle style ( hotwife/QoS, cuck/chastity ) . We especially highlight this on vacation ( less chance of family and friends ) . This summer I wore a QoS swimsuit , went to a nude beach with a QoS towel , and hubby in chastity , wore hotwife shirts . Surprisingly few people react , notice , etc . But we’ve had a few who comment , and result in a few hookups .

Here’s a sample : View attachment 6271889View attachment 6271890View attachment 6271891View attachment 6271892View attachment 6271893
🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿😈

We are planning an extended weekend away and we have all her clothes picked out for the most part. Short skirts, low cut shirts, temp spades tattoo for her anklet, her hotwife shirt and necklace you get the jist. For the men out there, do you ever wear anything as a sign you are a cuck. Lots of shirts on amazon, etsy. We have a shirt for her that says "key holder" subtle enough but for people in the know, it should raise an eyebrow. Unfortunately when we are home we have to be a little more low key. I would be interested to hear your stories.
I found a Cuckold Baseball cap while at the beach a few years back. Just added to my collection.

Here’s a sample : View attachment 6271889View attachment 6271890View attachment 6271891View attachment 6271892View attachment 6271893
A cage that small must hirt

We don't really dress any different. I just don't pay attention to her looking around. She will let me know if someone is looking her way.

Hi well since I. Am unaccompanied when I'm in a possible setting to vet a Dom bi Bull ,I have done little things as a MAN, SKINNY JEANS with thong/ lace panties on with the straps showing if I bend over ( yeah I know i am kinda of CD Frankenstein if u will but I really call it the Rock n Roll singer look which I still pull off at 52 lol ) but I've done some art I places
But I wanted to post this VERY LEGIT COMPANY ON EBAY run by a very hot euro mom into all that is this...sell awesome custom anklets clothing . .got my nerve up an bought a Lil sumthing 4 my mom from her ..

Attachments

• 20230723_101419.jpg
    20230723_101419.jpg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 36
Back