how do you feel adout sucking dick

do you love to suck bbc ?

• yes

Votes: 363 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
Sucking cock gives a woman a lot of control... I enjoy doing so, but I do not allow men to come in my mouth or on my face. That is always established very early in our interactions. For me personally, it is degrading, but to each their own... I know many people love that.

That said, I have been told I am very skilled at it. There is so much more to sucking a man's cock than just putting it as far in your mouth as it can go. Licking his shaft and balls, sucking gently on his scrotum... Figuring out how much or little he likes teeth involved. Toying with the tip with my tongue before sliding my mouth over and down its length... Wrapping my tongue around a throbbing cock as I move my head up and down, using my hands to also rub his balls and the area between his balls and anus to stimulate his prostate. Yes, we have control.

Mmmmm....
I have to say it is something about that taint action that gets my ******* flowing lol

So many answers.
I hated it when I started, I did it a lot but because I felt it was expected.
Then I loved the power it gave me and the control.
But with black it's different, because I don't have the power. I serve and I love that feeling. It's a total power swap.
It’s so awesome, isn’t it. When a black man tells you to get on your knees and suck that dick. It is different, and I love being submissive and told to suck it.

I love sucking black cock very much :mstickle: I was never into sucking my hubby's or any of my white bf's cocks but after my first BBC I was hooked for some reason and have become quite good at it! At least that's what I've been told :) Here's any example :).
Been waiting for some videos of you. Thought for sure you were ginna eat that ass.

I love sucking black cock very much :mstickle: I was never into sucking my hubby's or any of my white bf's cocks but after my first BBC I was hooked for some reason and have become quite good at it! At least that's what I've been told :) Here's any example :).
Baby, now THAT's sucking some dick! There's only 2 things missing on this oral scene: my seeing your beautiful big white ass while you're working me out, and my getting to suck and eat out your pussy.

Back