How do you approach white women in public

I would love for a strong bull (smooth operator) to approach my wife in the grocery store! It would be better if he was nice looking, respectful, and just casually strike up a conversation with her.
Maybe saying hi its a nice day or I have been looking for ??? or you remind me of someone.... or nice outfit, I like your boots or shoes, where did you get those..... Then just start talking and as you start feeling out where its going (whether she is still standoffish or getting into it, you will know by the vibes) then go from there, but always leave her with a business card or som kind of contact info to get back with you. Who knows maybe you will get lucky

I would love for a strong bull (smooth operator) to approach my wife in the grocery store! It would be better if he was nice looking, respectful, and just casually strike up a conversation with her.
Maybe saying hi its a nice day or I have been looking for ??? or you remind me of someone.... or nice outfit, I like your boots or shoes, where did you get those..... Then just start talking and as you start feeling out where its going (whether she is still standoffish or getting into it, you will know by the vibes) then go from there, but always leave her with a business card or som kind of contact info to get back with you. Who knows maybe you will get lucky
I like this, after my eariler response I reflected that most of my success has been in situations like a repeated customer where I get to know the woman or events where the environment allows that. To your point it’s about the approach being respectful and yet intriguing enough that they want to talk more or better yet get lucky!

I like this, after my eariler response I reflected that most of my success has been in situations like a repeated customer where I get to know the woman or events where the environment allows that. To your point it’s about the approach being respectful and yet intriguing enough that they want to talk more or better yet get lucky!
Yes been looking for that for a long time. Always looking for it in Publix when we go grocery shopping lol maybe one day!

Back