How do newbies approach couples?

Broham! You can approach them as you would a couple that you work with that you see outside in a new time. Befriend them as a couple and get to vibing with them as a whole. Once you feel the interests peek, they will make their intentions known without any hesitation.

Broham! You can approach them as you would a couple that you work with that you see outside in a new time. Befriend them as a couple and get to vibing with them as a whole. Once you feel the interests peek, they will make their intentions known without any hesitation.
Preciate that!

As a cuck with a truly slutty wife, vibes are the key. As the Black alpha male, go by your natural instincts. If the woman of the white couple is dressed to please AND tease, and she becomes aroused by the nearness of your Black body, she will give you ample vibes, including a sexy smile, wetting her lips, twirling or brushing back her hair, or casually giving you a view of her full white teats. Then you respond with your own vibes. Flex your Black muscles, let the bulge in your crotch start to grow and harden, etc. The true sluts like mine have already made their minds up that they want Black cock in their pussies. And all women, especially the hot looking ones, love to receive complements. If her dress is arousing you, say: "Thats a smoking hot dress you are wearing!" A slut like mine would come back with: "If you think the dress is hot, you should see what is underneath it!" Your response: "I would sure like to see your charms! Look what you are doing to me," as you put your hard cock on display. Then it is time to find a place where hot interracial sex will take place.

I’m new to the lifestyle and want to know how do you approach couples you know are in the lifestyle and you want to do something with their wife?
I would love for a strong bull (smooth operator) to approach my wife in the grocery store! It would be better if he was nice looking, respectful, and just casually strike up a conversation with her.
Maybe saying hi its a nice day or I have been looking for ??? or you remind me of someone.... or nice outfit, I like your boots or shoes, where did you get those..... Then just start talking and as you start feeling out where its going (whether she is still standoffish or getting into it, you will know by the vibes) then go from there, but always leave her with a business card or som kind of contact info to get back with you. Who knows maybe you will get lucky

Like you'd hopefully approach anyone else with the same amount of respect you'd want a single guy to approach you and your wife if you were in their shoes. The approach is everything, start off light and don't lead with sex or what you can do to her etc etc. Just because people are in the lifestyle doesn't mean they've suddenly lost their humanity lol. We still live vanilla lives and like vanilla things too so figure out what their into outside of the lifestyle and if there's some common interests the balls gets rolling alot faster that way. In my experiences and another tidbit keep the husband apart of the conversation and make him feel comfy to even allow his wife around you.

Back