How do white women feel about white men getting off on them fucking black men

I don't think he meant that. I think he wanted to know how white women reconcile their feelings for their white partners who get off on them fucking black men.
I have wondered the same. And it's not to be judgemental, I'm just curious about the respect aspect. Meaning, does the wife or girlfriend still see him as a MAN that is supposed to protect her? I understand that in some relationships, the cuckold is only during sex, so it's back to normal when it's done. But what about the ones that live it 24/7?

I love the idea. Anyone is welcome to come watch me pummelled.
I once had a birthday party for ex with his family upstairs. The local black boy who did yardwok for us would wear very dirty sweatpants and know underwear. .he smelled so bad but his huge black cock would stay rock hard. I started wearing very thin white or pink shorts and would help him in yard with no panties. After about a week with his black cock pushing out and my thin shorts letting him c everything. The day of hubby bday party in the side of house as we both were on our knees he rubed against my ass so I started backing up against him unti we were gently thrusting .i broke the ice and asked him are u intentionally rubing against me and if thats your cock then omg how big are u. In just a matter of seconds and omg the smell of his unbathed black balls ass and huge cock made my white pussy soaked he pulled hi huge cock out and started fucking my throat .i know everyone could hear me ******* but when he pulled my very thin shorts off of me that's when it got loud. Ive never had anything over 5 inches at the time but this boy had nearly 11 inches and he fucked me for 45 minutes .i could c my mom in law peeking out the window but I didn't care i was getting the fucking I deserved

We're still new at this, but hubby encouraged me to have a Black Man as my new Lover. I don't think it is appropriate for hubby to get off while my Black lover uses me for his pleasure. It is private and hubby can't watch or masturbate to us making love.
Well since you are new at it I will try not to say anything that might offend you. I hope you may have posted this statement because you are too shy right now to allow hubby to watch. As he accepts his place as a supportive, loving, loyal cuckold, I believe it will change your mind and realize it's better if he is a part of it.
Gail Lynn : " We're still new at this, but hubby encouraged me to have a Black Man as my new Lover. I don't think it is appropriate for hubby to get off while my Black lover uses me for his pleasure. It is private and hubby can't watch or masturbate to us making love."

CAUTION: If you continue feeling that way there is a realistic possibility of hubby losing interest in you and ultimately become totally detached. Eventually that could lead to divorce court. Now since you did not explain what happens when you arrive home still dripping from being with your lover. That could make all the difference in the world. If hubby is waiting for you all excited and can't wait for you to walk in the door. So he can get to eat the cream pie or get to feel himself in you all stretched and soaking wet. Of course if nothing is said when you arrive and you both go on as if nothing has happened then you could be in for a disaster where one of you might leave the other.

My husband enjoys watching my black lover and I having sex : it turns both my BBC and I on seeing my husband is wanking his little white cock as we move from fore play to full on fucking.
I tell my husband how much better Del’s cock feels as Del fucks me hard and Deep then Del will tell him how good my tight married white cunt feels and to watch his whore wife fuck his black cock and beg him to fuck his black seed in her whore cunt which Del’s does every time he fucks me .
Brilliant, well done

Ich liebe es SIE zu sehen WENN ein anderer Mann Sie fickt.Lecke auch gerne beide,davor u.danach,u.bin Fickbar,Sie mag kein Anal.
Wobei mir Egal ist,ob der Mann Russe,Türke,Afrikaner.....oder.......ist!!!
Mir ist nur wichtig Sie wird von dem anderen Schwanz so gefickt wie Sie es liebt u.dass Sie danach Glücklich ist!!

I once had a birthday party for ex with his family upstairs. The local black boy who did yardwok for us would wear very dirty sweatpants and know underwear. .he smelled so bad but his huge black cock would stay rock hard. I started wearing very thin white or pink shorts and would help him in yard with no panties. After about a week with his black cock pushing out and my thin shorts letting him c everything. The day of hubby bday party in the side of house as we both were on our knees he rubed against my ass so I started backing up against him unti we were gently thrusting .i broke the ice and asked him are u intentionally rubing against me and if thats your cock then omg how big are u. In just a matter of seconds and omg the smell of his unbathed black balls ass and huge cock made my white pussy soaked he pulled hi huge cock out and started fucking my throat .i know everyone could hear me ******* but when he pulled my very thin shorts off of me that's when it got loud. Ive never had anything over 5 inches at the time but this boy had nearly 11 inches and he fucked me for 45 minutes .i could c my mom in law peeking out the window but I didn't care i was getting the fucking I deserved
The smell of his unbathed balls ass and cock would send me desperately wanting it up inside of me. I can smell it right now.

I think it's sexy asf.. definitely a huge turn on!!
That is the reaction i've most seen. I'm almost exclusively attracted to black women and men so I don't have gf's that cuck me or anything, but i've had black men let me watch them fuck white girls and quite frankly if there's a BBC around I am into it. The white girls always seemed to get off on me being there and they were always really into watching me suck BBC in front of them. This was all in pretty specific sorts of situations though so Ive always been curious about how white women/black men feel about it more broadly.

ok. I have a couple friends that are in a mixed marriage. Have been for over twenty years. She was an exotic dancer that put first herself then him for two years through school.

two years after they were married I bumped into them at a farmers / out side market. We talked for a bit. We left it at that. A few weeks later we met again while I shopped for heritage blue carrots. Yes I am a foodie. again we talked and I ended up inviting them to my place that night for “Cowboy Beans” with fresh rolls.

when they arrived I realized they had dressed up. I dug out to tee shirts fork them to wear. The food is that good. Slow cooked in a Dutch oven the rolls made in a cast iron pan. It was a good thing I got the tee shirts. I thought there would be left overs. Not a chance. They ate every thing even sucked the drips out of each other’s tee shirt.

they also loved my veranda which over looked the River. It was all they could do not to play right there while I cleaned the dishes.

i know they fucked in their car in my driveway when they left.

I got a call the following Monday letting me know they would be getting two new tee shirts as mine were ruined in the “Washing Machine”.

i took the time to invite them over to try a new recipe “ Bison Spicy Pasta”. I spent three days preparing the sauce then added the brazed bison. Saturday came around I assembled dinner with three layers of sauce / cheese / noodles. Made Sweet Rye rolls.

when they arrived they apologized for my tee shirts. A quick sniff of dinner and they decided they needed to change. On went the tee shirts off came the white pants and underwear. Over dinner I looked through my glass table top. They knew what they were doing. For desert we had hot cast iron pan wild blue berry crumble tarts with maple whiskey whip cream.

she sat in his lap feeding him desert while riding him. From time to time she would slip off he would ask if I could would guide her back in. As he reached the point of no return she put the plate and fork down. They stood up stilled joined. As she closed in for a deep soul kiss she smiled and suggested I hold his balls. As their tongues dualed it out his balls did their mating dance in my hands.

it seems after two years their marriage had become normal to their friends and family. They were now just a boring married couple. You know rent, student loans, grocery shopping change the oil in the car boring couple. I was their excitement.

over the years I have taught them slow cooking.

she has stopped by for an excitement booster / lap dance.

he has stopped by to hear just how lucking he is. Usually over a roast beef au juice sandwich and beer followed by a slice of pie.

they became my recipe testers. You know you cannot spring an untested meal on your fish and hunt camp buddies.

when my job moved be to another city they bought my place. I have been told two of their three ******* were conceived on that balcony. I know there oldest was conceived in my bed with me watching.
yup just a boring mixed couple.

Last edited:
Back