How do white women feel about white men getting off on them fucking black men

We don’t live it 24/7 but we just enjoy the fact that we are comfortable with it. She has sex in front of me with different black men and she also has sex with regular boyfriends without me. Either way it works for us. I’ve always met her guys that she will see alone and I convey strongly my desire for her to be comfortable and they get that And I would Have no issue letting any man of any color know that however I needed to. We don’t get into the superiority thing. If some do- that’s great - it’s just not our gig. We like sex. She likes select black men. Im good with it. It’s really that simple for us.
Sounds like you have a great marriage and arrangement with the men who are with your wife

Ich liebe es SIE zu sehen WENN ein anderer Mann Sie fickt.Lecke auch gerne beide,davor u.danach,u.bin Fickbar,Sie mag kein Anal.
Wobei mir Egal ist,ob der Mann Russe,Türke,Afrikaner.....oder.......ist!!!
Mir ist nur wichtig Sie wird von dem anderen Schwanz so gefickt wie Sie es liebt u.dass Sie danach Glücklich ist!!
Ich finde nur wichtig dass er groß und potent ist! Ist doch geil wenn sie verschiedene Nationen ran lässt!

Back