How do white women feel about white men getting off on them fucking black men

My husband enjoys watching my black lover and I having sex : especially as he sees Del’s cock head slowly entering my whore cunt .it turns both my BBC and I on seeing my husband is wanking his little white cock as we move from fore play to full on fucking.
I tell my husband how much better Del fucks me and how good his black cock feels as Del fucks me hard and Deep then Del will tell him how good my tight married white wet cunt feels gripping his black cock and to watch his whore wife fuck his black cock and beg him to fuck his black seed in her whore cunt which Del’s does every time he fucks me .
Knowing that my husband is getting off on me taking Del’s black cock adds to my excitement as Del fucks me also when Del’s telling him how he’s fucking my married whore cunt and my husband tells Del to fuck his black cock up my cunt .
If by watching me taking black turns white guys on and they masturbate while looking at pictures why should I mind if they find it sexy then good for them. Giving them something to wank over

Last edited:
Checked into a spa hotel with my husband.
a few hours later I came back into the hotel with a large black man.
the girls on reception recognised that this clearly wasn’t my husband.
the look they gave me as he held my hand and walked me to our room was one of pure jealousy and lust.
I loved that. And really enjoyed it when me and my husband checked out the next day.

My wife 100% prefers me not watching and always has,
I have watched but it’s rare
She explained to me once that her BF and her
“do things” that she doesn’t feel comfortable doing if I was watching
In all fairness she told me before she ever fucked another guy that she didn’t like the idea of feeling like she was putting on a show for me
She is openly affectionate with him in front of me though

Back