How do white women feel about white men getting off on them fucking black men

The most exciting and enjoyable sex a married woman will have is alone sex with a black guy.
They both will be way more intimate together alone than knowing they are being watched.

for the husbands it’s nice to actually see your wife in bed in action fulfilling the fantasy but for her, she will have a much more pleasurable time all alone with him and that is the ultimate goal right?

I believe the mount Everest of this lifestyle is a wife all alone in bed with a black lover who reaches deeper that her husband can unprotected and him staying inside not pulling out to completion.
For her she’s in heaven at that exact moment.

and for the husband just the time spent waiting for her to come home knowing at that very moments she’s in bed being made love to by a black guy touching her deeper where you will never touch her and unprotected is just as exciting.

The most exciting and enjoyable sex a married woman will have is alone sex with a black guy.
They both will be way more intimate together alone than knowing they are being watched.

for the husbands it’s nice to actually see your wife in bed in action fulfilling the fantasy but for her, she will have a much more pleasurable time all alone with him and that is the ultimate goal right?

I believe the mount Everest of this lifestyle is a wife all alone in bed with a black lover who reaches deeper that her husband can unprotected and him staying inside not pulling out to completion.

and for the husband just the time spent waiting for her to come home knowing at that very moments she’s in bed being made love to by a black guy touching her deeper where you will never touch her and unprotected is just as exciting.
You are an advocate for wife having alone time with her bulls.. why that so?? Don’t you feel bad when you don’t get to watch?

Agreed 100%!

I've had anecdotal feedback from some white women, but I was wondering what the community at large has to say. How do you white women feel about white men getting off/masturbating over white women fucking black men? How do you black men feel about that?
i love it personally. i’m always game especially if a white cock wants sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths/fifths/nineteenth/etc.

My wife don’t care if I watch or not sometimes I love to watch my wife have sex some of the bills don’t like to be watched and some Love it Sometime I’ll come home from work and there is my wife being fucked by two black girls that she had what a man could do but ask them if they want to beer
Can someone translate this into English... :rolleyes:

Back