How did your husband/boyfriend find out?

You know that there is always more to these stories/comments than what we see on here. My wife cheated on me and left me for her black lover 12 years ago. I was devastated and still have remorse over it today. But I am, at least, appreciative that her black lover was a pretty nice guy despite sleeping with my married wife. After a couple of years of allowing feelings to heal, I met him one evening for a couple of brewskies and some talk. When he began to talk it was apparent that my wife was the aggressor and had the whole thing planned out. My wife had a close friend who dated a black guy who always gave her great sex. The friend kept telling my wife about it who soon became interested. The two of them set it up so the black boyfriend would bring one of his buddies over and the four of them went to an adult theater. Jerome told me that my while watching a scene of lovemaking between a black man and white woman my wife began rubbing his thigh until she reached his package - and then she kept on rubbing until he was fully hard. In the back seat with the buddy on the car ride back to the girlfriend's apartment my wife pulled down his zipper and began giving him a BJ. When they got back all my wife wanted to do was taking him in the bedroom and make love with him. He said she always referred to their sex as "lovemaking" although she rarely did with me. She told him that he touched her more deeply than any man ever had and that it ultimately touched her soul. She told him on multiple occasions how much better he was than her husband. He said that she was so insatiable that it was her idea to stop taking her birth control pills. She got pregnant by him but then got cold feet over her future. We had been married less than two years and she didn't know what to do. She secretly had an abortion but told me that she got her period. Racked by guilt she confessed the affair to me but then, a few days later, told me she was filing for divorce so she could be with Jerome. Recalling all of this I realized that my wife was a sex starved slut and I wished that we had talked more about sex when we were still married. Might have been able to save the marriage.

After cheating on him for about 10yrs he started to get interested in interracial sex so one day he asked me if I would have sex with a black man, I said I might if the right one asked so he said let's go to a club and see if any will hit on you. I agreed so I ended up call the guy I was fucking at the time and told him to show up and hit on me. So, we went and about after an hour John shows up and asked me to dance. He has he's hands all over me while where on the dance floor I look over to my hubby and smile as he smiles back. Well later that night hubby is watching John fuck the ******* out of me :sex:. Total setup and he didn't know :LOL: and that was that :bigsmile:

Love the idea of how you convert your husband. If tou want to fuck a bbc you have a plenty of opportunities.

Back