How did you meet your husband?

I met my husband when he was roommates in college with my boyfriend. I was in nursing school and my future husband was majoring in business. I was dating his roommate and we gradually became friends.

The sex with my boyfriend was good. We had been together for about a year. But, as a relationship it wasn't really going anywhere in terms of romance.

Jeff and I were just fast friends at first. He talked to me, paid attention to me and cared about what I thought and felt. But, we were just friends. Or, I was at least. After a while I knew he had a big crush on me.

I met my husband when he was roommates in college with my boyfriend. I was in nursing school and my future husband was majoring in business. I was dating his roommate and we gradually became friends.

The sex with my boyfriend was good. We had been together for about a year. But, as a relationship it wasn't really going anywhere in terms of romance.

Jeff and I were just fast friends at first. He talked to me, paid attention to me and cared about what I thought and felt. But, we were just friends. Or, I was at least. After a while I knew he had a big crush on me.
Nice story, I was best man at her first wedding

Love the topic - would be very interesting to see how the hotwives on this site fell in love with their husbands

We were introduced by a Black man who was fucking both of us (separately) at the time. He knew that both of us were looking for a spouse for a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. He thought we were the perfect match for such a relationship. He was right. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in June 2022.

He was also the last Black man to fuck and inseminate my wife while she was still an unmarried, single, Black cock slut. On the morning of our wedding day, he fucked the bride-to-be while being watched by the Maid of Honor and the 2 bride's maids. He pumped so much black seed into her, that it was still running down her nylon clad legs as she walked down the aisle later that afternoon.

The attached nude photo of my bride-to-be was taken 2 days before our wedding.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 171
We were introduced by a Black man who was fucking both of us (separately) at the time. He knew that both of us were looking for a spouse for a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. He thought we were the perfect match for such a relationship. He was right. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in June 2022.

He was also the last Black man to fuck and inseminate my wife while she was still an unmarried, single, Black cock slut. On the morning of our wedding day, he fucked the bride-to-be while being watched by the Maid of Honor and the 2 bride's maids. He pumped so much black seed into her, that it was still running down her nylon clad legs as she walked down the aisle later that afternoon.

The attached nude photo of my bride-to-be was taken 2 days before our wedding.
I love sluts like her

How did you meet your husband?
I was there the night she told her husband (at the time) she was pregnant for the second time They were at the McDonalds. They had twin 7 year olds. He did not take it well. His hand came back but never made it forward. A pair of police officers were there as well. They saw it happen and asked that I let him go. He tried again only to have the cops arrest him for attempted assault. It should have ended there. However I got called to court. That was our second meeting. The third meeting was six months later at family court. Turned out his family was less than pleased with his actions. Let’s just say for health reasons they incouraged him move away for good.

Did you end up meeting that old boyfriend again after you got married?

Back