How did you meet your husband?

We were high school sweethearts. I met him when I was younger. I went into a hardware store where he was working. I was with my f ather and after that whenever my f ather was going to the hardware store I would go with. lol

Last edited:
We were introduced by a Black man who was fucking both of us (separately) at the time. He knew that both of us were looking for a spouse for a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. He thought we were the perfect match for such a relationship. He was right. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in June 2022.

He was also the last Black man to fuck and inseminate my wife while she was still an unmarried, single, Black cock slut. On the morning of our wedding day, he fucked the bride-to-be while being watched by the Maid of Honor and the 2 bride's maids. He pumped so much black seed into her, that it was still running down her nylon clad legs as she walked down the aisle later that afternoon.

The attached nude photo of my bride-to-be was taken 2 days before our wedding.
So you were paired like pets?

Not very original, but I met my husband on a dating site. After I broke ip with my ex I needed time, after a while decided to try meeting people online. I had several dates which was fun but then met my husband.

Back