How did you meet your husband?

Love seeing you ladies reminisce on how you met the husbands that love you and make you feel safe and secure. They are the #1 reason women can enjoy this lifestyle.

without them and their love, it would be hard to depend emotionally on men who just care about your pussy, it would be hard to let go and just fuck random BBCs without that foundation of love at home.

It’s really nice to have someone that will be there for you no matter what happens in your life and even help you process your feelings of your BBC moving away or being dumped by your BBC or not being able to have access to your BBC during Covid.

Love the topic - would be very interesting to see how the hotwives on this site fell in love with their husbands

He and I became very close, very fast friends. I would spend the night at my boyfriend's apartment (jeff's too), and after the sex I would go and sit on the potty to clean up. I have always been bad about leaving doors open, so he would walk by and we would start talking. This went on for months. He would also spy on my boyfriend and I when the bedroom door was open.

Eventually, I figured out what a strong crush he had on me. One night in the bathroom, I asked him about it and he got embarrassed. I started whispering very lightly, so he would have to come closer. We talked with him squatting down in front of me, and I reached out and kissed him really well. When we broke apart, he looked down and pushed my knees apart. His hands were trembling. I asked him, "Do you want to eat my pussy?" He just nodded, and kept nodding. I told him, "You know Chad has been in there? He was in there tonight? He is STILL in there. You understand what I'm talking about, right?" He just nodded, again.

I pushed and motioned for him to lay on the bathroom floor, and then I pulled up my s shirt and straddled him. I rubbed my pussy over his face while looking down on him. He raised his head and kissed my pussy so sweetly. I told him, "Tongue, Baby, come on, give Mama the tobue." And, he did. I lowered myself and closed my thighs and calf's around him. I caught the right angle, arched my back and kind of twerked my ass a little, and I felt the firs glob slide out of me and into my future husband. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hardon and sucked on it really well.

I got him to cum for me three times on that bathroom floor. When he was done, I told him he better take a shower, if he didn't want Chad to know what he had done. I pulled my t shirt down and went back to bed with Chad. It was the start of a new life.

He and I became very close, very fast friends. I would spend the night at my boyfriend's apartment (jeff's too), and after the sex I would go and sit on the potty to clean up. I have always been bad about leaving doors open, so he would walk by and we would start talking. This went on for months. He would also spy on my boyfriend and I when the bedroom door was open.

Eventually, I figured out what a strong crush he had on me. One night in the bathroom, I asked him about it and he got embarrassed. I started whispering very lightly, so he would have to come closer. We talked with him squatting down in front of me, and I reached out and kissed him really well. When we broke apart, he looked down and pushed my knees apart. His hands were trembling. I asked him, "Do you want to eat my pussy?" He just nodded, and kept nodding. I told him, "You know Chad has been in there? He was in there tonight? He is STILL in there. You understand what I'm talking about, right?" He just nodded, again.

I pushed and motioned for him to lay on the bathroom floor, and then I pulled up my s shirt and straddled him. I rubbed my pussy over his face while looking down on him. He raised his head and kissed my pussy so sweetly. I told him, "Tongue, Baby, come on, give Mama the tobue." And, he did. I lowered myself and closed my thighs and calf's around him. I caught the right angle, arched my back and kind of twerked my ass a little, and I felt the firs glob slide out of me and into my future husband. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hardon and sucked on it really well.

I got him to cum for me three times on that bathroom floor. When he was done, I told him he better take a shower, if he didn't want Chad to know what he had done. I pulled my t shirt down and went back to bed with Chad. It was the start of a new life.
You are one special lady.

Wow, sounds like you set this up!! Was it your plan to have him eat your boyfriend’s cum out of you? Did that thought turn you on?

so how did the Chad and friend turned husband work out??????

I met my husband when he was roommates in college with my boyfriend. I was in nursing school and my future husband was majoring in business. I was dating his roommate and we gradually became friends.

The sex with my boyfriend was good. We had been together for about a year. But, as a relationship it wasn't really going anywhere in terms of romance.

Jeff and I were just fast friends at first. He talked to me, paid attention to me and cared about what I thought and felt. But, we were just friends. Or, I was at least. After a while I knew he had a big crush on me.
You may have thought he was just a friend. I promise you, he had ulterior motives from the get go.

We were introduced by a Black man who was fucking both of us (separately) at the time. He knew that both of us were looking for a spouse for a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. He thought we were the perfect match for such a relationship. He was right. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in June 2022.

He was also the last Black man to fuck and inseminate my wife while she was still an unmarried, single, Black cock slut. On the morning of our wedding day, he fucked the bride-to-be while being watched by the Maid of Honor and the 2 bride's maids. He pumped so much black seed into her, that it was still running down her nylon clad legs as she walked down the aisle later that afternoon.

The attached nude photo of my bride-to-be was taken 2 days before our wedding.
this is a great relationship.

My husband and I were coworkers. Back then I had to keep relationships with Blacks on the down low, it wasn't socially acceptable and could be down right dangerous for both parties involved. My husband was a persistent man, nice, sweet, and lavished me with gifts. He never tried to seduce me which I found rather strange but I was comfortable with it. He was once divorced and when he proposed I thought it a good way to secure my dalliance's. I did like him and I learned to love him but I never lost my craving and desires for Blacks and he was well aware of that so he accepted his role as a cuckold before the term was ever coined.

We were introduced by a Black man who was fucking both of us (separately) at the time. He knew that both of us were looking for a spouse for a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. He thought we were the perfect match for such a relationship. He was right. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in June 2022.

He was also the last Black man to fuck and inseminate my wife while she was still an unmarried, single, Black cock slut. On the morning of our wedding day, he fucked the bride-to-be while being watched by the Maid of Honor and the 2 bride's maids. He pumped so much black seed into her, that it was still running down her nylon clad legs as she walked down the aisle later that afternoon.

The attached nude photo of my bride-to-be was taken 2 days before our wedding.
you are the perfect couple! Young people should take an example from people like you! your black bull did a great job!

Back