How did you make the decision?

thickandveiny1

Male
Gold Member
We all enjoy this lifestyle and have our own perspective on how to enjoy it. Many of us are ok with posting images and video with our face and are open to being “out there”. Now I understand that if you are a content developer. I’m curious about those of us who have an every day vanilla life? I of course share my face and pics with those I am potentially going to meet but I am afraid of the this day and age where it’s so easy for others to capture your image and do whatever they want with it. Post them wherever they want. Years ago I had a guy on Dark Cavern who took my dick pics and created his own profile with them.

I am a business professional who works for a very large well known world organization. I would be afraid of my images or videos showed up somewhere where it could affect my career development and growth. In addition, my ******* or friends who aren’t aware of my proclivities 😎 finding out. I know that’s why I have chosen to be more discreet but I’m curious about those of you who post images and videos with your face or distinguishing tattoos or scars, how did you reconcile that? How do you come to the decision that you were ok if Aunt Josephine found out? Or your boss? Your clients? Your ******* or *******? Etc. Just curious about the thought process you had in making your decision.

Again I am am not judging, let me be clear. I am just curious because those of us who don’t share face pics are generally considered as unauthentic. So I have gone back and forth about it and wanted to hear some perspectives. Thanks in advance for the dialogue. Y’all have fun.

I think you answered your own question. If you have a fear of getting exposed, don’t photograph or record the sessions. And especially don’t post them anywhere. I only have a couple of my own videos, but they are in a password protect file.

We all enjoy this lifestyle and have our own perspective on how to enjoy it. Many of us are ok with posting images and video with our face and are open to being “out there”. Now I understand that if you are a content developer. I’m curious about those of us who have an every day vanilla life? I of course share my face and pics with those I am potentially going to meet but I am afraid of the this day and age where it’s so easy for others to capture your image and do whatever they want with it. Post them wherever they want. Years ago I had a guy on Dark Cavern who took my dick pics and created his own profile with them.

I am a business professional who works for a very large well known world organization. I would be afraid of my images or videos showed up somewhere where it could affect my career development and growth. In addition, my ******* or friends who aren’t aware of my proclivities 😎 finding out. I know that’s why I have chosen to be more discreet but I’m curious about those of you who post images and videos with your face or distinguishing tattoos or scars, how did you reconcile that? How do you come to the decision that you were ok if Aunt Josephine found out? Or your boss? Your clients? Your ******* or *******? Etc. Just curious about the thought process you had in making your decision.

Again I am am not judging, let me be clear. I am just curious because those of us who don’t share face pics are generally considered as unauthentic. So I have gone back and forth about it and wanted to hear some perspectives. Thanks in advance for the dialogue. Y’all have fun.
With facial recognition sw we worry about who will discover our adventures down the road also.
We were frequent flyers on Dark Cavern chat back in the day. The chat room was much more active than this site and easier to spawn interesting meetings from.

It is not 100% regarding to the chat but how I make the decision for wanting to black my wife is a lot of ir scene. I can see how much more orgasms a bbc can offer and when I try a bbc dildo with my wife I.was hooked for 1 st moment and I understand what a bbc can do with a white pussy. Seeing her dancing on the dildo, moahming 10 times more orgasming 100 times more was something to make me understand that if I love her I must leave feel the pleasure! All we think.the same but not all we recognise. IT is only my opinion

In our case, we are ultra discreet and she never allows pictures of herself with any guy. The rule is stated upfront and seeing a phone or camera come out only happens once on a last date. We both have careers and lots of family and don’t need the worry. We also have 2 grown sons who have no need to know about a life that started after they were in college. She is totally paranoid about them finding out. She knows it would destroy their image of her. She is simply not ready for that. I am happy for her and help her however I can. Just our situation and not advocating for anyone else.

In our case, we are ultra discreet and she never allows pictures of herself with any guy. The rule is stated upfront and seeing a phone or camera come out only happens once on a last date. We both have careers and lots of family and don’t need the worry. We also have 2 grown sons who have no need to know about a life that started after they were in college. She is totally paranoid about them finding out. She knows it would destroy their image of her. She is simply not ready for that. I am happy for her and help her however I can. Just our situation and not advocating for anyone else.
I feel the best way is not sharing pictures, at max, blurred out face pics.. Its better to have a casual coffee meetup first.

Exactly Our Case,as well. When She decided to stop the lifestyle (At 62 ) .
I had to get rid of all of the images and any videos, that might be incriminating.
She was paranoid of our Children and Grandchildren finding out about our previous lifestyle.

With facial recognition sw we are also careful about posting facial pictures. When someone asks what our boundaries are we answer with a basic D & D. Be discrete and diesease free.

Exactly Our Case,as well. When She decided to stop the lifestyle (At 62 ) .
I had to get rid of all of the images and any videos, that might be incriminating.
She was paranoid of our Children and Grandchildren finding out about our previous lifestyle.
In the movie Bridges of Madison county after Meryl Streeps characters death her ******* and ******* are going through her belongings and reading through the letters from Clint Eastwoods character. As the ******* and ******* digest the details of their mothers affair and life long love they shared. I envision our adventures being revealed in a similar manner and it would be much more understandable at that point.

In the movie Bridges of Madison county after Meryl Streeps characters death her ******* and ******* are going through her belongings and reading through the letters from Clint Eastwoods character. As the ******* and ******* digest the details of their mothers affair and life long love they shared. I envision our adventures being revealed in a similar manner and it would be much more understandable at that point.
BTW, why stop at 62?

I agree 100%, just because some people are more carefree with their career and social life doesn't mean those of us who choose to be discrete because of family, friends or whatever reason to remain secretive doesn't mean we are not serious about the lifestyle. We might have more to lose. I have post true stories and pics but have been accused of being fake all because I don't feel the need to placate to the ego of others. I know who I am and what I am, and I prefer to remain in the shadow.( For now ) This doesn't mean I am not real or that I'm fake, it just means respect my choice to privacy.

Last edited:

I totally feel you on this post. My wife is in a high level position and I’m a supervisor in a big company as well. We want to be involved in this forum but don’t want to be exposed either. It’s a tough spot. I recently posted an old pic of my girl. Tough to recognize her now. Just wanted to put something out there…

Moving forward, if my wife and I decide to meet new friends, I’m hoping that are “authentic” selves doesn’t hurt us. Either way…I’m with you. You can’t just start posting photos out there for the world. Too many judgmental people,..

We do some pics for home enjoyment ..and I have posted a couple non face ones on other sites …but have resisted doing so for the past year or so pretty consistently…if people think I’m a fake as a result then so be it …not Looking for validation on any of these sites anyway …you can pick up on the fakes even with the pics pretty quickly anyway …world ain’t ready for lifestyle to be mainstream

We do some pics for home enjoyment ..and I have posted a couple non face ones on other sites …but have resisted doing so for the past year or so pretty consistently…if people think I’m a fake as a result then so be it …not Looking for validation on any of these sites anyway …you can pick up on the fakes even with the pics pretty quickly anyway …world ain’t ready for lifestyle to be mainstream
Well said. Couldn’t agree more. The ridiculous fakes fuck everything up for a lot of us. I’m going to stay honest and be me and hopefully bring some sexy stories about my wife and I in the near future. The next few weeks will be very interesting, for me personally.

Back