How did we arrive here?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
Standing in the doorway of our bedroom, watching Hayley being spit roasted by 2 BBC tonight, was one horny sight, her moans of pleasure and the way she enjoyed every thrust, every touch from them both, the way her body responded and the motion they carried between themselves was truly a memory i will cherish, not many men let alone husbands have the pleasure to enjoy what i just have? Yet it was only months ago she said she would never have sex with another man let alone a BBC? I will try and document our journey in the next few weeks so bare with meDSC_0020.jpgDSC03887.jpgIMG_5595.JPGIMG_7410e.jpg

Standing in the doorway of our bedroom, watching Hayley being spit roasted by 2 BBC tonight, was one horny sight, her moans of pleasure and the way she enjoyed every thrust, every touch from them both, the way her body responded and the motion they carried between themselves was truly a memory i will cherish, not many men let alone husbands have the pleasure to enjoy what i just have? Yet it was only months ago she said she would never have sex with another man let alone a BBC? I will try and document our journey in the next few weeks so bare with meView attachment 4374240View attachment 4374244View attachment 4374250View attachment 4374254

Back