How chastity can really help

I fully agree with you. Around a year ago me and Michael went out to dinner. He had been denied and in his cage for around 9 months (he gets time out of his cage daily to shower etc but supervised early on. He said the same in fact, that each week as my confidence grew I started dressing in far hotter clothing, especially when with Michael. I would actively Flirt with hot guys, especially black men and would do it openly. For him I had become a fantasy woman, married to him but no longer available to him sexually. The more I denied him the sluttier I would behave. In fact he has never been able to indulge any of his own fantasy's and will not have had sex with this version of Jamie. He always wanted for us to try anal sex and I had agreed with this before we began the cuckold lifestyle. I had already bought plugs to train myself to take Michael. But he did not get the chance. He went from the brink of getting to fuck me ass to a chastity cage, where he stayed whilst helping me train my ass for a bull. Lol.
J
Xozoxox

This, just this... amazing reply!

Chastity changed Michael. He went from being annoyed that he couldnt watch and wasnt getting any attention to a very mild mannered guy that begs me to let him go down on me. It's as if he has given up on any idea of penetration. Which is perfect, I have no real intention of letting him inside me again. I don't need sex anymore when I am getting fucked like I deserve by a bull. The closest he gets to oral is a blowjob in chastity. The closest he gets to penetration is a strapon and to use that he grovels.
J
Xoxoxox
Super hot x 100

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
You know how your mom taught you to always leave your home with clean underwear just in case of an accident and had to get medical help, well that would also apply to kink as well. Kink should be in the bedroom only. Just my opinion.

True I am sub but when my sexual orgasms are controlled and intercourse denied I feel I am better for it.
I tried the other way . I know how the male mind loses focus and care for their woman once they get what they want .
Pleasing Scarlett is my favorite ..and yes I need to get off and do Anally mostly (in chastity) .
Sex for me is more mental .. a ruined orgasm that could be disappointing at the time will drive me
mind crazy hot for her for days after . Chastity has improved me in a sexual relationship.
Now we need a BBC Bull to trust. I feel what we experienced as far as elusive potential Bulls
falls under the same category ..Men get horny ...get off and go away .(and that is before we every meet)
We have challenges on our end as far as time,privacy etc...for a Bull .
But very few men are genuine to the Fetish of cucking and being a True Bull.

So tonight he got left out for a nice bath. I trusted him to not play with himself whilst I began Christmas decorating. But I had him take a picture of himself whilst free and compare him with the strapon he now uses exclusively when having sex with me. I'm sure the women here will.understand why he is now caged.
J
Xoxoxo
I am about the same size and I agree, he should be caged

I had a large dicked cuck and while that doesn't bother me it did significantly bother him. Like a girl who is trapped in the body of a guy with a dick. It was amazing how a cage on (not even 24/7 but at least 12 hours a day 5 days a week at minimum) significantly brought his dick down to sub 5 inches.

Last edited:
I had a large dicked cuck and while that doesn't bother it did significantly bother him. Like a girl who is trapped in the body of a guy with a dick. It was amazing how a cage on (not even 24/7 but at least 12 hours a day 5 days a week at minimum) significantly brought his dick down to sub 5 inches.
The larger the cuck's dick is, the more prounounced the effect of caging will be. A small dick obviously has less size to lose, but a big one will shrink noticeably as it spends time caged. This is not an exact analogy, but I think of it like a muscle that atrophies from lack of use. If a did is not allowed to extend and erect, after a while it has less ability to do so.

The larger the cuck's dick is, the more prounounced the effect of caging will be. A small dick obviously has less size to lose, but a big one will shrink noticeably as it spends time caged. This is not an exact analogy, but I think of it like a muscle that atrophies from lack of use. If a did is not allowed to extend and erect, after a while it has less ability to do so.
That's a very interesting insight and good to know. There is hope then for the betas out there who accidently got a big dick. I'm happy for them. Attached is me and the cuck I shrank.

Attachments

• Cock Comparison 3.jpg
    Cock Comparison 3.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 68
Back