How chastity can really help

The wife that im banging gave me both the keys of her cucks chastity device. She says that if she keeps them keys with her, she might have a tendency to let him go free. I meet them on the weekends and only during that time his teeny tiny dick sees any daylight.
It's the opposite with me. My teeny tiny dick is always locked up when he's around and free when he is not

It should be locked always. You need to understand your place and to be white lady with very small and non functional tiny clit
Haha. My dick has been called a clit many times. But I've never been called a lady because I'm not. I'm a sub and I have a small penis but I'm definitely male.

Also I'm not white. I'm brown

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
Beautiful!

Chastity does not have to be about humiliation. It has many beneficial effects on the husband and marriage (cuckold or not). One of these benefits is the change within the man's mind. My wife and I began our chastity lifestyle many years ago. Yes it has resulted in shrinkage but more importantly it has an effect of how I respond, treat, or feel towards not only my wife but all women. After a week or so of being unable to access my penis I noticed I no longer looked at women as sexual objects, but rather as beautiful and respected individuals. Cheating is not an option, either with or without another person. Yes I feel like a Man that pleases himself is in a way cheating his bride. He's denying her both emotional and physical attention. Chastity also does not mean the husband is denied sexual pleasure..it does change when and how that pleasure is given. Some of the most loving and bonding physical encounters have been when she and I have made love while I was unable to actually penetrate her. My pleasure is and was not only heightened but did not center around my penis, but rather around my and her emotions and mind.
I like story. Seems to me that being caged is the first phase in cuck feminization process.

Agreed plus now I enjoy sissygasms and no longer jerk off, am trimmed as it makes me feel more feminine and now occasionally wear panties outside the house. Over the last week or so am now looking for a hung shemale. This is a very powerful feeling but also feels very natural
You are right, cages are interesting to white Bois. I didn't have chance to see any Blacks with chastity, still.

Chastity does not have to be about humiliation. It has many beneficial effects on the husband and marriage (cuckold or not). One of these benefits is the change within the man's mind. My wife and I began our chastity lifestyle many years ago. Yes it has resulted in shrinkage but more importantly it has an effect of how I respond, treat, or feel towards not only my wife but all women. After a week or so of being unable to access my penis I noticed I no longer looked at women as sexual objects, but rather as beautiful and respected individuals. Cheating is not an option, either with or without another person. Yes I feel like a Man that pleases himself is in a way cheating his bride. He's denying her both emotional and physical attention. Chastity also does not mean the husband is denied sexual pleasure..it does change when and how that pleasure is given. Some of the most loving and bonding physical encounters have been when she and I have made love while I was unable to actually penetrate her. My pleasure is and was not only heightened but did not center around my penis, but rather around my and her emotions and mind.
great description, thank you. My hubby and I also started the male chastity lifestyle (due to the recommendation of my best friend) already some time before we started with cuckolding. I think it is great if hubby is older than the wife like in our case, it has changed him to a caring hubby. After the start I loved it more and more, it helps a lot to develop female power and a female centric marriage. Cuckolding on top is the crown of a fulfilled female sex life. And yes I like the shrinking effect and I like to buy always smaller cock cages for him.

Back