How chastity can really help

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
This is a good example of good communication. As long as you communicate, and be sure that there is something in it for both, then you will be fine. Keep in mind that if you do not have sex with your boyfriend at all, you will lose the chemical connection with him. If you then have a steady bull, then you will bond with him. But that is all up to you both what you want.

Sounds great ! When my wife started denying me she mentioned how it was alot more exciting that if she was horny she had to go out and get it. It made her feel young again hooking up with different guys and not just having " old faithful" at home.

Now that she's been exclusive to large cocks for the past year she's told me she has zero interest in my little guy and I'm totally fine with that!

This is crazy talk. Why can't couples have fun sharing every now and then? For us its a fun kink.Why does it have to be man caged, no sex and humiliation?
How can a couple have a real relationship when one has zero intrest in the other? A marriage definitely will not survive in the long term. IMO there wasn't a good marriage or relationship to begin with. Sex is what brings a man and woman together its nature, if that does not exist then its not being together. My opinion.

Chastity made it for us. Michael struggled big time for the first 6 months but I stood my ground and didn't let him have the kind r relief he was desperate for and it ultimately made him far more submissive. Not being allowed to reach orgasm Had made him very attentive, allowing me to indulge is whatever kinky sex I want. I highly recommend chastity for couples wanting to put your husband truly in his place as a cuckold. No sex. No orgasm. Those days are over but tease him and keep him in edge as much s possible ?.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Chastity made it for us. Michael struggled big time for the first 6 months but I stood my ground and didn't let him have the kind r relief he was desperate for and it ultimately made him far more submissive. Not being allowed to reach orgasm Had made him very attentive, allowing me to indulge is whatever kinky sex I want. I highly recommend chastity for couples wanting to put your husband truly in his place as a cuckold. No sex. No orgasm. Those days are over but tease him and keep him in edge as much s possible ?.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Personality I wonder why you are still together. Unless this is what he really wants, no sex with his wife (then you can go wonder why doesn't he wants sex with his wife.....). Do you even have respect for your husband? In my opinion not, because you do only what you want, not what he wants.... Unless of course this is what he wants and you can wonder again why he wants this...

Personality I wonder why you are still together. Unless this is what he really wants, no sex with his wife (then you can go wonder why doesn't he wants sex with his wife.....). Do you even have respect for your husband? In my opinion not, because you do only what you want, not what he wants.... Unless of course this is what he wants and you can wonder again why he wants this...
Yeah I think you misunderstand the dynamics of a cuckold relationship. This is something he asked for and it took me nearly 18 months to come round to it. He asked for me to take control. Chastity isn't for all couples but for us it has worked and we are both incredibly turned on my his denial, restriction and power change. I love my husband and THAT is why we engage in this. End of.
J
Xozoxo

Yeah I think you misunderstand the dynamics of a cuckold relationship. This is something he asked for and it took me nearly 18 months to come round to it. He asked for me to take control. Chastity isn't for all couples but for us it has worked and we are both incredibly turned on my his denial, restriction and power change. I love my husband and THAT is why we engage in this. End of.
J
Xozoxo
I'm a cuck and I totally agree with this.

J
Xozoxo
Well I do understand the dynamics of cuckolding, I've been a bull for many years. It was the way you said it in your first post what made me wonder. Because for me it read like you wantas to cage him and he did not, and you stood your ground and ****** him. But now I understand that it is something he wants, that is a total different situation than I understood it. With the situation I described, I know it is a recipe for disaster. forsing someone to do something he or she doesn't want will end up in disaster almost every time.

Ag
Well I do understand the dynamics of cuckolding, I've been a bull for many years. It was the way you said it in your first post what made me wonder. Because for me it read like you wantas to cage him and he did not, and you stood your ground and ****** him. But now I understand that it is something he wants, that is a total different situation than I understood it. With the situation I described, I know it is a recipe for disaster. forsing someone to do something he or she doesn't want will end up in disaster almost every time.
Agreed hun. If he hadn't asked I would not have gone long with it.
J
Xoxoxo

Sounds like things are working out great for you. Keep the communication lines open. That is important. My wife and I play around with chastity and denial. Nothing long term though, I usually wear my cage for 5-7 days at a time. During that time I will pleasure my wife orally or she will hook-up with her boyfriends. We still have sex occasionally, but our relationship is definitely focused on my wife's pleasure, which makes me very happy!

Back