How chastity can really help

My wife has cut me off from sex and she is black only. She is really great about milking me when she thinks it’s needed, but that’s up to her. I have gone a few months with out being milked, and it’s hard not jerking off but I am very devoted to her and do as told. You really have to work on being a good cuckold the the rewards are wonderful.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is absolutely true. I and hubby have been Black owned by our Black Master for over 18 months. Our sex evolves all the time. At the beginning husband = tender sex and Master = rough sex. Now husband = no sex and Master = tender, rough, passionate, love making and all other kinds of sex we can imagine. The decision to step into that was taken by both of me and husband. It was conscious and thoughtful decision with no pushing. We do not regret that decision! We are happy of that decision! :) Kisses from Poland. Kasia and Chris
Where in POLAND did you find this BLACK bull?

Agreed. This will really change a mans perspective. Once he’s accustomed to prostate orgasms, he will tend to forget about his cock. His prostate will come to the forefront when it comes to sex life. He will be begging for it. I know from experience
💕💕

Exactly true. He is allowed to smack my ass on occasion, I like that he can feel how wet I pussy gets and I like him to be able to smell my body when he fucks me. I give him all the physicality of sex but without him being able to actually fuck me with his dick. So he feels me bouncing, he feels my soft skin and my bodies warmth. He gets to smell my pussy which reminds him exactly what sex used to be like for him. So yes, he moans because he used to love fucking me. But it's actually approaching 3 years since he last fucked me. That's not going to change, he thought I was kidding when I told him I wanted our agreement to become permanent. Its funny, just after he finished fucking me with his bigger cock, he told me that he has actually forgotten what it's feels like to have sex. He can't recall what pussy feels like on his dick. It's such a turn on for us both knowing he will never have sex again. It's simple, little dicks need to be locked up. Anything smaller than 6 inches, lock it away and go shopping for a big dicked bull.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Gasp!!!!

He is far better these days, he used to get very conflicted but a woman needs patience. He has learned his place and he is now accepting of his role. Its important for the woman to stick to her guns. I think that over time, his cage has made him very submissive and he fully admits his dick through lack of use has gotten smaller. And trust me, it doesn't take a huge amount of time for a cuck to realise where is sexual destiny lays. Getting manhandled by two black guys, both of them far larger in terms of penis size makes an impression. It's like "Michael, I love you baby but you simply cannot do to me what they do". They stretch me out and on average during sex with both guys, when Michael watches I come over and over. One guy pounds me to orgasm and its like a tag team. He has a rest while I clean off his cock and the other guy takes over. After watching that happen few times he knew the writing was on the wall. He always wanted to have my ass when we were sleeping together but I gave that up the moment Gregg mentioned it. He tends to just sit downstairs now and watch TV whilst I have my fun in our bedroom. He can hear everything from downstairs but the neighbours have asked for us to be quiet of late because I've hosted 3 guys this month and my friend Jess too. I come loudly so I now have I get my panties stuffed into my mouth as I approach orgasm. So fucking hot.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Oh my! Hot🙏🙏

Yes he was but you have to consider context. He was big but there are always bigger. He just sent me a picture from work. I require at least one a day. He was big once, but now he isn't and he won't use it again. I may decide to start pegging him again in the new year. Complete his transformation. ;)
J
Xoxoxo
👍👍👍👍👍

I fully agree with you. Around a year ago me and Michael went out to dinner. He had been denied and in his cage for around 9 months (he gets time out of his cage daily to shower etc but supervised early on. He said the same in fact, that each week as my confidence grew I started dressing in far hotter clothing, especially when with Michael. I would actively Flirt with hot guys, especially black men and would do it openly. For him I had become a fantasy woman, married to him but no longer available to him sexually. The more I denied him the sluttier I would behave. In fact he has never been able to indulge any of his own fantasy's and will not have had sex with this version of Jamie. He always wanted for us to try anal sex and I had agreed with this before we began the cuckold lifestyle. I had already bought plugs to train myself to take Michael. But he did not get the chance. He went from the brink of getting to fuck me ass to a chastity cage, where he stayed whilst helping me train my ass for a bull. Lol.
J
Xozoxox
You are a Goddess

So tonight he got left out for a nice bath. I trusted him to not play with himself whilst I began Christmas decorating. But I had him take a picture of himself whilst free and compare him with the strapon he now uses exclusively when having sex with me. I'm sure the women here will.understand why he is now caged.
J
Xoxoxo
You are amazing

Well I'm pretty happy with how things are going currently so no new exploits arranged. Just my normal life. Work hard, continue spending time with my loving and amazing husband and have my lovers take care of all my sexual needs. I love our current lifestyle and I see no reason to ever going back. Getting the dildo and harness will also9 allow Michael to take part. Jess is coming over to our house this weekend and is bringing her hubby Steve with her. We are inviting our regular bulls to join us and I will be demonstrating to Jess the harness I have purchased to allow Michael to take part. This is definately one of my kinkier fantasy's. To have a load of bulls all over me and Jess and then have my husband there in a cock cage wearing a strap on in order to have sex with his wife. Hopefully Jess will pickup a similar harness for Stephen. It just makes me wet thinking of denying my.pussyfree hubby and fucking my bulls bareback . I even put a condom on Michaels dildo lol. This weekend I am doing a DP. Michael below.me.and Dan in my ass.
Can't wait.
J
Xpxoxox
You are sensational x 10000

I agree with you on the “chemical connection” or DNA bonding between primary lovers. The more black seed DNA that I absorbed into my body the more that I craved. I noticed a huge difference in my cravings when my two black bulls stopped using condoms and began to fill me regularly with their potent black seed. My desire for my husband’s white seed faded away and I stopped having bareback sex with him altogether (bulls request granted). Whether it is a chemical or biological reaction, my desire for potent black sperm is becoming stronger than ever. This is a deep craving that I cannot resist.
👍👍

Back