How chastity can really help

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
Another satisfied chastity customer.

Mine is the same way, only a much smaller cage...

View attachment 2813822
Typical white cuckie boy in chastity. Tiny, effeminate, inadequate, premie and useless dick.
Yeah it does. But its not really the cage. Its the lack of use or exercise the dick has. Michael for instance was 7.5 long and around 6.3 in girth. Perfectly good. But he is now smaller when erect and he has now gone down 3 cage sizes. It's an incredibly hot by product of chastity. Why would I let him inside me?
J
Xoxoxo
I recomment letting only Bulls inside. Let cuck hubbies tongue inside for cleaning and fluffing only. Allow him to wank when you feel generous and merciful.

Ok, some nasty fun that I enjoy ... after letting him know that I am considering a "release" if he is a good boy. This could mean sexual or non-sexual activities. I tell him get a soup spoon from the kitchen and he strains against his device knowing that I plan to capture his ejaculation and serve it to him. His brain (and other parts) seem to overload with need release and understanding the fact that I enjoy seeing him consume it. Recently, I have left the chastity device in place and added a vibrator for extra spice. Enjoy the idea if you decide to try it with yours.
Release and cpnsumption, delightful!

Completely understand that it isn't for everyone. There's soo many pluses for us it was just time to try it. I'm sure you've loved having a husband that practically drools over you now. It's brought back a spark and she's my biggest fantasy, even though I don't get to fuck her.
I fully agree with you. Around a year ago me and Michael went out to dinner. He had been denied and in his cage for around 9 months (he gets time out of his cage daily to shower etc but supervised early on. He said the same in fact, that each week as my confidence grew I started dressing in far hotter clothing, especially when with Michael. I would actively Flirt with hot guys, especially black men and would do it openly. For him I had become a fantasy woman, married to him but no longer available to him sexually. The more I denied him the sluttier I would behave. In fact he has never been able to indulge any of his own fantasy's and will not have had sex with this version of Jamie. He always wanted for us to try anal sex and I had agreed with this before we began the cuckold lifestyle. I had already bought plugs to train myself to take Michael. But he did not get the chance. He went from the brink of getting to fuck me ass to a chastity cage, where he stayed whilst helping me train my ass for a bull. Lol.
J
Xozoxox

I fully agree with you. Around a year ago me and Michael went out to dinner. He had been denied and in his cage for around 9 months (he gets time out of his cage daily to shower etc but supervised early on. He said the same in fact, that each week as my confidence grew I started dressing in far hotter clothing, especially when with Michael. I would actively Flirt with hot guys, especially black men and would do it openly. For him I had become a fantasy woman, married to him but no longer available to him sexually. The more I denied him the sluttier I would behave. In fact he has never been able to indulge any of his own fantasy's and will not have had sex with this version of Jamie. He always wanted for us to try anal sex and I had agreed with this before we began the cuckold lifestyle. I had already bought plugs to train myself to take Michael. But he did not get the chance. He went from the brink of getting to fuck me ass to a chastity cage, where he stayed whilst helping me train my ass for a bull. Lol.
J
Xozoxox
Clever of you and you know he is better satisfied watching from his cage.

So tonight he got left out for a nice bath. I trusted him to not play with himself whilst I began Christmas decorating. But I had him take a picture of himself whilst free and compare him with the strapon he now uses exclusively when having sex with me. I'm sure the women here will.understand why he is now caged.
J
Xoxoxo
. More white husbands just like Michael now. Showing effects of lack of use. More strapons being used too.

Well if I am honest hli didnt cage him with the intention of him shrinking. I had ready it can affect his size because of lack of use etc. As I understand it it would not be a permanent change, if for instance he began using it again it would over time revert. But right now, our agreement is no more penetration for him so when he sent me that picture from upstairs my response was something like "Oh Michael sweetheart. I couldn't communicate any better than this picture. This picture shows you just why you are pussyfree. That dick doesn't deserve penetration."
Maybe I will get him a plastic pussy for Christmas. I don't fuck dicklets.
J
Xoxoxxo
so hot

Before you give him any release, make sure he begs for it and grovels, doing anything you demand of him.
Chastity changed Michael. He went from being annoyed that he couldnt watch and wasnt getting any attention to a very mild mannered guy that begs me to let him go down on me. It's as if he has given up on any idea of penetration. Which is perfect, I have no real intention of letting him inside me again. I don't need sex anymore when I am getting fucked like I deserve by a bull. The closest he gets to oral is a blowjob in chastity. The closest he gets to penetration is a strapon and to use that he grovels.
J
Xoxoxox

Well if I am honest I didnt cage him with the intention of him shrinking. I had read that it can affect his size because of lack of use etc. As I understand it it would not be a permanent change, if for instance he began using it again it would over time revert. But right now, our agreement is no more penetration for him so when he sent me that picture from upstairs my response was something like "Oh Michael sweetheart. I couldn't communicate any better than this picture. This picture shows you just why you are pussyfree. That dick doesn't deserve penetration."
Maybe I will get him a plastic pussy for Christmas. I don't fuck dicklets.
J
Xoxoxxo

Trust me, the shrinking will be permanent. When its not use it will get smaller and thinner with no revert. Its permanent, which is awesome

Chastity allows me to "feel" the constant control Goddess Cassandra holds. It feels natural and desirable to surrender my useless failure into strict chastity and it is liberating to let go of failure, disappointment and total inadequacy and be given the gift of Chastity where clitty is useless, limp and suffering...just as useless as it had always been for Goddess's pleasure. I was a 10-second squirter and my goddess never took pleasure in having my repulsive weak clit inside of her body! I know that chastity is a lifelong requirement for Goddess and it is such an honor to serve her and obey her and devote my energy towards her SOLE RIGHT to PLEASURE❤♠?. It as such a blessing and it deeply fulfilling privilege to be in service to goddess Cassandra's weak pathetic white boy cuckold and I'm so lucky to have use to her end given the opportunity to sacrifice end suffer life in chastity where she requires I ALWAYS BE and I must always being an obedient and pleasing cuckold in order to earn sharing such a beautiful life with my Queen of Spades exercising every bit of her liberated freedom and power in the enjoying the big black cock only sex life she so lustfully NEEDS for the rest of her life and I have the highest respect, adoration and value supporting her high upon her pedestal and be so proud the chi has put herself so far out of reach to all except big muscular black Bulls... Only black men are worthy of her sexual desire and she craves only potent black bull cum inside of her Devine body! She is a true BBC Queen that demands the best and are dominant confidence guarantees that she feels no pity, guilt or mercy for any pathetic white boy! White boys will forever always be viewed as cuckolds better pussy free and pegged in chastity ♠❤?. I LOVE HER SO MUCH❤❤❤
Very Big thank you for your posting..

It definitely helped my hubby get small as well as limp over the past few years
Were you aware that it would shrink him at the start, I hadn't expected it initially until I read up on the subject. I must admit though, the thought of him shrinking and becoming less and less worthy of fucking me turned me on. Each day locked and denied made his submission, both psychologically and physically even more pronounced. Now he is nearly a perfect hubby. ;)
J
Xoxoxox

Trust me, the shrinking will be permanent. When its not use it will get smaller and thinner with no revert. Its permanent, which is awesome
I can live with that. It's not like he will disappoint a woman in the future. His sexual life as he once knew it is gone. I think even now he can't quite believe his sex life is over. Time will disabuse the notion that sex between husband and wife is not set in stone, at least for us.
J
Xxoxo

Last edited:
I can live with that. It's not like he will disappoint a woman in the future. His sexual life as he once knew it is gone. I think even now he can't quite believe his sex life is over. Time will disabuse the notion that sex between husband and wife is not set in stone, at least for us.
J
Xxoxo
I always get asked on fetlife, adult friend finder, tinder how i talk about not ever wanting sex. This is a deal breaker for most women. They just can't see themselves in a real relationship with a man who doesn't want to fuck them. But as a cuck how as been with couples number of times, its hard to go from being in the beta mindset to being in the man mindset. Also if i was having sex with her then why would i do any of the cuck duties if i know i can already have you myself. That's like going to a amusement park and they give you the prize then they take it back and make you play for the same prize. As a 27 year old who hasn't had much sex, and because of this fetish not good sex. And not in the last 3 years. I can say that i still miss the idea of cuddling someone close and knowing i'm inside someone that i love having in my life. Especially coming from a rougher background , its nice to think how someone can come and make all the past ******* go away. But sacrificing that for a woman is amazing to think about. To think that all you wanted for years of physical labor, school ,work, family problems was a woman to give the best relationship to. To experience events, cities, new peolpe, etc.. Just to find yourself living a non sexually existence where you can hold her hair/legs up for another man, where you just to get to lick her on occasion and you get to wait patiently without complaint to lick up another man's jizz. The man that gets to do the one thing you thought would save you from a life of being unworthy or unattractive.

Chastity changes a man, I am almost always in a cage and rarely cum, been pussy free for over 2 years. Have accepted it now. I am far less selfish since I stopped masturbating

Attachments

• 69B8896B-8050-46A6-B308-5CCB45264D4B.jpeg
    69B8896B-8050-46A6-B308-5CCB45264D4B.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 38
  • E50658DE-18BA-4EAB-B6A2-5E3ACDA8DB1E.jpeg
    E50658DE-18BA-4EAB-B6A2-5E3ACDA8DB1E.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 39
Chastity changes a man, I am almost always in a cage and rarely cum, been pussy free for over 2 years. Have accepted it now. I am far less selfish since I stopped masturbating
I echo your points. Michael lost control of his sex life because he asked me to. As I said before, the cage was my idea but I also read up on the affects. Being more attentive and behaved is a wonderful side affect. It also made him submissive to me and even after a year of difficulty with him moaning that he not longer gets sex, he was able to move past it and transcend it. I mentione last night to him that his dick is just as small as other chaste cucks because.of the cage. I am serious when I say if he were to fuck me in the future I probably wouldn't feel him. I always remind him of his status when I have friends here. Two other friends I have told about our lifestyle and even in public I will tap his cage so people can know he is cuckold.
J
Xoxoxo

I echo your points. Michael lost control of his sex life because he asked me to. As I said before, the cage was my idea but I also read up on the affects. Being more attentive and behaved is a wonderful side affect. It also made him submissive to me and even after a year of difficulty with him moaning that he not longer gets sex, he was able to move past it and transcend it. I mentione last night to him that his dick is just as small as other chaste cucks because.of the cage. I am serious when I say if he were to fuck me in the future I probably wouldn't feel him. I always remind him of his status when I have friends here. Two other friends I have told about our lifestyle and even in public I will tap his cage so people can know he is cuckold.
J
Xoxoxo
"If he were to fuck me in the future I wouldn't feel him.." you said. I'll bet he would only get semi and IF he did happen to become fully hard he would loose it...either way he would cum so quickly his lil one wouldn't even enter you.
My 2 cents worth.

J
Xoxoxo
It is difficult to accept you wife does not want it much anymore (if ever) she hasn’t cuckolded me yet but I feel it’s coming. Chastity has an effect for sure, I am so easily manipulated by her now, I am through the sulky stage, I feel I don’t deserve her anymore in that way, it’s kind of liberating in a strange way, the blue balls is still hard to deal with, it affects everything especially sleep.

Back