How chastity can really help

True. It does take some getting used to. It did used to stop Michael from sleeping for a short time but he got used to it. He literally doesn't feel it most of the time.
J
Xoxoxo
I was surprised how fast I got used to mine. It only took a couple of days before I didn't feel it anymore. Fortunately, it was also short and tight enough that erections were impossible which helped a lot.

Hey. Yes I did, several in fact. Like I said before, Michael's dick 3 or.4 years ago was 7.5 (round abouts?) And a 6.5 inch girth. That is more than useful. We decided to consider cuckolding but chastity was more my idea. I've changed cages 3 times and he now has this.one below. I don't let him out very often let alone measure him. But I've been asked this so many times I did when he.was wearing the harness. That is a perfect way to fully humiliate him. So he is now about 5.5 inches now about about 5.5 around. You can see the size difference. It's huge in comparison. But one of my bulls Dan, is much larger than the dildo. It's like the dildo humiliates my husband and Dan humiliates the dildo and Michael. Michael has no idea.
J
Xoxozoxo
He was well hung before amazing how that can change

T
it takes a while to get used to the device though, many sleepless nights at first.
That is absolutely true. It takes a guy a little time to get used to it. Michael will often get hard in it whilst sleeping and will need to sit in a cool room and think unsexy thoughts for it to go down. He sometimes gets "familiar" with me when he's half asleep, I then have to wake him and remind him that he is caged for a reason, it's inappropriate for him to start playing with me sexually.
J
Xoxoxo

Last edited:
So tonight he got left out for a nice bath. I trusted him to not play with himself whilst I began Christmas decorating. But I had him take a picture of himself whilst free and compare him with the strapon he now uses exclusively when having sex with me. I'm sure the women here will.understand why he is now caged.
J
Xoxoxo

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_194713.jpg
    IMG_20191201_194713.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 280
So tonight he got left out for a nice bath. I trusted him to not play with himself whilst I began Christmas decorating. But I had him take a picture of himself whilst free and compare him with the strapon he now uses exclusively when having sex with me. I'm sure the women here will.understand why he is now caged.
J
Xoxoxo

You have shrink is cock haven´t you? You are the best and such an inspiration

J
Xoxoxo
always great to read your updates you're awesome

You have shrink is cock haven´t you? You are the best and such an inspiration
Well if I am honest I didnt cage him with the intention of him shrinking. I had read that it can affect his size because of lack of use etc. As I understand it it would not be a permanent change, if for instance he began using it again it would over time revert. But right now, our agreement is no more penetration for him so when he sent me that picture from upstairs my response was something like "Oh Michael sweetheart. I couldn't communicate any better than this picture. This picture shows you just why you are pussyfree. That dick doesn't deserve penetration."
Maybe I will get him a plastic pussy for Christmas. I don't fuck dicklets.
J
Xoxoxxo

Last edited:
Well if I am honest hli didnt cage him with the intention of him shrinking. I had ready it can affect his size because of lack of use etc. As I understand it it would not be a permanent change, if for instance he began using it again it would over time revert. But right now, our agreement is no more penetration for him so when he sent me that picture from upstairs my response was something like "Oh Michael sweetheart. I couldn't communicate any better than this picture. This picture shows you just why you are pussyfree. That dick doesn't deserve penetration."
J
Xoxoxxo
Very sexy, my wife is in the early stages of teasing me about size and performance. Never would've thought but hot to hear her like that, especially since starting chastity. A lot of your content is very relatable for us. :)

Very sexy, my wife is in the early stages of teasing me about size and performance. Never would've thought but hot to hear her like that, especially since starting chastity. A lot of your content is very relatable for us. :)
That's one of the reasons I like to update our feed. We get DMs from wives and husbands, sharing experiences. I have compared many notes and ideas with other hotwives. A lot of guys DM Michael to see how he handles the constant arrousal and teasing. We are also careful about warning.couples of the pitfalls of such a lifestyle. Not for everyone. But for us, it works. I have sex with anyone I want and the more BBC I get the more I want.
J
Xozozoxo

That's one of the reasons I like to update our feed. We get DMs from wives and husbands, sharing experiences. I have compared many notes and ideas with other hotwives. A lot of guys DM Michael to see how he handles the constant arrousal and teasing. We are also careful about warning.couples of the pitfalls of such a lifestyle. Not for everyone. But for us, it works. I have sex with anyone I want and the more BBC I get the more I want.
J
Xozozoxo
Completely understand that it isn't for everyone. There's soo many pluses for us it was just time to try it. I'm sure you've loved having a husband that practically drools over you now. It's brought back a spark and she's my biggest fantasy, even though I don't get to fuck her.

Well if I am honest hli didnt cage him with the intention of him shrinking. I had ready it can affect his size because of lack of use etc. As I understand it it would not be a permanent change, if for instance he began using it again it would over time revert. But right now, our agreement is no more penetration for him so when he sent me that picture from upstairs my response was something like "Oh Michael sweetheart. I couldn't communicate any better than this picture. This picture shows you just why you are pussyfree. That dick doesn't deserve penetration."
J
Xoxoxxo
Jamie seems like the perfect wife. Please Santa, I've been a good boi and I know what I want for Xmas; a wife just like this, bringing me a penis prison for a present.

So she is using chastity to keep you denied and on edge? Did you come up with an agreement for how when you are expected to wear it. What model did you end up going for?
J
Xoxoxo

So she is using chastity to keep you denied and on edge? Did you come up with an agreement for how when you are expected to wear it. What model did you end up going for?
J
Xoxoxo
We started trying it almost 2 years ago, it's been full time the last 7+ months. No agreement, she just decided she wanted it this way. We tried multiple plastic ones before settling on the Jailbird. Although it's time for a smaller one soon

J
Xozozoxo
. Chasity becomes a normal part of this lifestyle as does wife with regular BBC but husbands like michael still need to be milked frequently. Other activities as well if you are into them. White husbands become so accepting of this "new" condition. Cage becomes normal for them but should be removed periodically to remind them of their present circumstances and your power over them.

Back