How chastity can really help

I echo your points. Michael lost control of his sex life because he asked me to. As I said before, the cage was my idea but I also read up on the affects. Being more attentive and behaved is a wonderful side affect. It also made him submissive to me and even after a year of difficulty with him moaning that he not longer gets sex, he was able to move past it and transcend it. I mentione last night to him that his dick is just as small as other chaste cucks because.of the cage. I am serious when I say if he were to fuck me in the future I probably wouldn't feel him. I always remind him of his status when I have friends here. Two other friends I have told about our lifestyle and even in public I will tap his cage so people can know he is cuckold.
J
Xoxoxo

I have not been pussy free as long as Michael but my wife measure me very carefully before and after the cage. And I have shrink, specially the girth which is ridiculous now. She let me have sex with her and i feel that Im smaller, she is bigger and the feeling is that Im soo to small. I also after the cage have more problems to get hard and also cum quickly even though I am semi hard.

. Chasity becomes a normal part of this lifestyle as does wife with regular BBC but husbands like michael still need to be milked frequently. Other activities as well if you are into them. White husbands become so accepting of this "new" condition. Cage becomes normal for them but should be removed periodically to remind them of their present circumstances and your power over them.
That's what my wife did to me, I m so used to being caged now I can't think life any other way. The shrinking has come a long way, she wants it to become as tiny as possible and never be arouse again, that's the goal
And I agree with her

That's what my wife did to me, I m so used to being caged now I can't think life any other way. The shrinking has come a long way, she wants it to become as tiny as possible and never be arouse again, that's the goal
And I agree with her
. Some of us were large and some were not as large so "smaller" becomes relevant. Those of us now replaced by BBC , smaller seems less relevant. Those of us caged and "smaller" , size seems even less relevant. At some point , we are " of no use sexually " as she now enjoys her BBC. So we accept our new status and move on and perhaps enjoy and appreciate her new sexuality with her BBC friends.

. Some of us were large and some were not as large so "smaller" becomes relevant. Those of us now replaced by BBC , smaller seems less relevant. Those of us caged and "smaller" , size seems even less relevant. At some point , we are " of no use sexually " as she now enjoys her BBC. So we accept our new status and move on and perhaps enjoy and appreciate her new sexuality with her BBC friends.
That is true. Even at his full size Michaels dick would still be small compared to my bulls. Longer and so much thicker.
J
Xoxoxo

That's when you know your in the right place , sexually useless.just a useless submissive little white boi, I'm one and love it.

I have not been pussy free as long as Michael but my wife measure me very carefully before and after the cage. And I have shrink, specially the girth which is ridiculous now. She let me have sex with her and i feel that Im smaller, she is bigger and the feeling is that Im soo to small. I also after the cage have more problems to get hard and also cum quickly even though I am semi hard.
Yes, one thing I noticed distinctly is how I am not only smaller but even though I don't get fully hard, I will cum right away. Before this I never knew it was possible to cum without being hard

Yes he was but you have to consider context. He was big but there are always bigger. He just sent me a picture from work. I require at least one a day. He was big once, but now he isn't and he won't use it again. I may decide to start pegging him again in the new year. Complete his transformation. ;)
J
Xoxoxo
spoken like the true QUEEN OF CHASTITY that you are as is your fellow QUEEN JESS

he is twitching! :). I was so relieved when i started chastity. Its so great not having to worry about my performance. If I am going to cum to soon or how small i am. Chastity is where a cuck needs to be.
You are so right, to give the responsibility to a REAL MAN (a powerful black man) giving your wife all that she needs. And you are in the place you should be

Look at my little cuck twitching. Poor little thing.
He does all the time. Since he has been caged ihave become way more confident and fit physically. I do workout but not all the time but my guys are physically fit so i always try to keep up. I took that video in a G-string and just told him to imagine Dan come inside me. So he was twitching hands free. His body trying to make him orgasm without stimulation. Chastity is required you intend to make your partner/hubby pussyfree. Chastity is also a way to control his masturbation. I hadnt realised just how often he must have done it in the past. Not anymore. Not on my watch!! Lol
J
Xoxoxo

Back