How big does the bull need to be for you?

what about mine
Husky 👍🏿😋 I am completely wet from you so beautiful AND BIG COCK of which I fall in love...no joke...I am sure that you could fuck me without lubrifiant all the way in my black owned pussy (and ass of course) till I feel your balls knocking my clitoris and make me have obe of the vest orgasmsof my live

Attachments

• bdsmlr (9).mp4
    7.7 MB
  • bdsml (40).jpg
    bdsml (40).jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 88
  • b&w dutch1a-3.jpg
    b&w dutch1a-3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 89
I've had 6 and I've had 10. How skilled the lover is is what is really important. I had the guy with 6 give me as many orgasms as I wanted. Fucked me good, ate me great, fingered me like a pro. It was the whole package. The 10' was a great fuck, not too rough but firm as I like it deep, but he grooved and swirled so I wasn't getting "beat up" and it made me crazy. A big cock just hammering away can be unpleasant especially when the sounds of discomfort are being interpreted as sounds of pleasure. Communication is key with a larger cock. Be vocal "hey slow done a little" "Not as hard" "work me deep and slow" until we have a rhythm and I'll tell you "give it to me or fuck me!" and its on. I'll take skill over Neanderthal all day long. My sweet spot is in the 7-9 for a good hard sex session.
I totally agree! My main bull is 10" extremely thick which took a while to get used to especially for anal. What got me somaddicted to him was how he got in my head and would turn me on just by how he talked to me.

I totally agree! My main bull is 10" extremely thick which took a while to get used to especially for anal. What got me somaddicted to him was how he got in my head and would turn me on just by how he talked to me.
The mind is the biggest sex organ we have and once conquered/mastered then, the recipient craves more.....

This is an excellent question.....I've had so many black guys waste my time thinking they have a BBC....in my head I'm thinking well you're missing the first "B" lol....my definition of a BBC is 8" and bigger......but to answer your question....I am strictly looking for 9"+ and has to be a good thickness too. ♠️🍆👸
You are absolutely right Lexxxiluv to be persistent in the sizes that you know that will give you the most pleasures, orgasms and especially e very good feeling. Personnaly my crurent bulls and my hubby who is also my bulls provider know that I only accept MINIMUM 10 " inches and no maximum and my best bull and Master since 13 years, who is my caged hubby best (black) and Daddy has a 12.7 " inches x 3 " inches BBC that really gives / offert me the ever best and strongest orgasms especially when his cock head goes beyond my cervix....it is mind blowing Lexxxiluv ⚘👄 as you know. Take care and stay healthy, Sandra ⚘👄

I got news for you. Youre not average, Your 2" to 3" over average. Stats say 5.5" is average.
REALLY??!! I have NEVER seen a stat that says 5.5" is average. That is much, much smaller than I would think. That makes me a giant and I frankly have always thought I was bigger than average but not overly huge. Based on that stat, I'm King Kong!! :ROFLMAO:

This has been one of the most interesting threads I've seen in (how long have I been on B2W - almost 2 years??). Of course, it's the women whose opinions are relevant on this point. I frankly have ignored every posting from the men.

Not every woman I've pleasured or have had the pleasure of being pleasured by has commented on my size but I'd say most of them have. Most have said I've got a big dick - and liked it. That's from white and black women. Only a few have offered the opinion that I'm too small. (Those are ones for whom I never got past 1st base. I have since come to know that they are what are true "Size Queens.")

What @artgirl posted hit home a lesson I learned way back in the day. In high school and college, my girlfriend/fiancee loved that I had a big dick and loved to fuck. That lasted 4 years. Then she fucked around all one summer when we were apart. The reason? Her girlfriend told me that she loved that I had a big dick but that all I did was go in and out in her pussy and that was boring. I have NEVER forgotten that lesson. It hurt, but I became a much better lover all around since I started at 15.

My size? Based on the opinions of the women who have posted here, all but 1 or 2 would have nothing but smiles on their faces and be orgasm'ed out :cool:...

For me it's not the size but the attitude and ability of the Man behind it and how he uses what he has. Of course thick is always nice ;)

Back