How active at Splash Mocha

Jessi, thanks for your thoughts. I agree part of it mental, but in Terry's case, it is because when we were active in swinging she could take on most, except for one black guy in mind, who was over a soda can thick. Anyway, one thing I did not say, but now will, due to my diabetes, I have not been able to get it up, and she decided to wait until I could before she started playing again. Well, I am better, but not able to get it hard enough, thus our hopes of Splash Mocha. She was just too scared to go from no sex in over 2 years to a guy who was a good 8+," and was still growing while in her mouth. She was afraid, as she said later, "he would tear me". So my thing is, like anal sex, if the guy is slow and takes his time, she will most likely be okay and enjoy the experience. Then, as more used to it, can take it more and at regular rhythm. (she has been air-tight w/ 3 BBC's in the past, so I think she can do it again, and she is interested, just wants guys to take it slow at first until she can take it good) OH, I wanted to ask you, Jessi, you said she will be sore and Motrin helps, but when home is fine, but are you in pain the next day? That was her initial concern, not being able to play the 2nd and 3rd day due to soreness. She want to be able to "have fun" (her words) every day.
Well, I was in some pain, but more soreness. The biggest thing for me in terms of recovery was bruises. I like black men who fuck me like they own my body. That means that they are necessarily getting aggressive in bed. What that speaks to is the intensity of the heat of the moment. But what it means in practical terms is that if the guys wants me this way or that way or on my back or side or my legs just so that I am getting grabbed HARD while being manhandled. After 5 days (at this year's Splash, since we extended both before and after) that I had lots of bruises. Mostly thumbprints but few places where I had been swatted (in a good way) too. That meant I was tender for days afterwards. GOOD stuff, don't misunderstand, but an event likes Splash requires a few days of recovery time.

We attended Mocha this year and had a blast, it is a very organized and well run event, TJ works hard to make sure the wives and husbands are treated with the utmost respect by the G00dFellaz, I never once felt pressured into anything and I had my fair share of fun all 4 days. We met a lot of new friends from around the world and look forward to seeing them again. Dont think we are doing Atlanta because we will be back at Ft Lauderdale and the inaugural event in Houston next year.
Agreed.. TJ is brilliant in providing the IR lifestyle direction. He elevates it, as do all the G00dfellaz.

Since this was TJ's last event, it will be interesting to see how the feel of Splash Mocha is different next year. I hope the class and standards of the event doesn't take a step backward.

Splash absolutely is the best and biggest IR event in the country. Loved it again this year, both in public and private play.

I don't think the toys are as important in prep as mindset beforehand and Alleve afterwards!

Next year, I will be in Atlanta, Houston, Ft. Lauderdale, and Cap in France. I'm hooked!!
I sure hope to see you in Atlanta and Houston!

WTF!? I have known TJ for years and have not heard of him stopping this. We talked for a while, and he said nothing. I cannot believe it until I talk to him personally. The IR lifestyle is getting larger and larger, and her is a good part of why, he, to me, is an IR God. So cool, and yet so in control. I am so much respect for him, as knowing him, have to hear that from him before I will believe that.

WTF!? I have known TJ for years and have not heard of him stopping this. We talked for a while, and he said nothing. I cannot believe it until I talk to him personally. The IR lifestyle is getting larger and larger, and her is a good part of why, he, to me, is an IR God. So cool, and yet so in control. I am so much respect for him, as knowing him, have to hear that from him before I will believe that.
I heard that from him with my own two ears. It isn't second- or third-hand information. He made an official announcement during Splash itself.

And yes, he is an IR god, and perhaps the godfather of the IR community in this country (at least I see him that way). Very concerned about what will happen next...

Agreed Jessi. I did not mean to go off, but damn, just damn! We both have known him for so long, and think the world of him. I was so hoping this was, LOL, what is that phrase, "Say is isn't so!" You are right, time will tell. Thanks again for your, and everybody's input and help with this issue. We both really want to get back out and enjoy the lifestyle while we still can. Terry, other than wants to loose a few pounds, is in fine shape, but me; once I get over the ED, I now have to get a total knee replacement. SO, all the more important that these strong, confident, endowed men give her pleasure. (she has only done GB's w/ black men, so not BBC only, does have a thing for them.)

We will be attending Splash in Atlanta. I'm very excited and yes I'm getting my pussy prepared for the event. I've been to a number of Mandingo parties and love them. This is like a Mandingo party on steroids. My preparation started last night when I met a good looking very well build black guy with a 6 pack. Between now and February I plan to fuck as many black guys as possible, and I'm using some large dildos when I masturbate and play.

we had a blast at Splash in Fort Lauderdale 2019. We are booked for Fort Lauderdale 2020 and we will be booking Houston 2020. It’s the best vacation you can find for this lifestyle. Nonstop sexy lifestyle fun all day and all night. We highly suggest you all to attend.

2020 looks like this:

Atlanta Splash Moca is february 6-8, 2020.
Florida Splash moca (Ft. Lauderdale) is August 13-16, 2020.
Texas Splash Moca is october 22-25, 2020.
Splash Mocha in Houston was never scheduled for October, it was scheduled for November which has been postponed to 2021 due to the hotel moving their remodel back. We will not put our guests through a remodel.

Please refer any and all questions to Splash Mocha or go to our website at splashmocha.com

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back