How active at Splash Mocha

We attended Mocha this year and had a blast, it is a very organized and well run event, TJ works hard to make sure the wives and husbands are treated with the utmost respect by the G00dFellaz, I never once felt pressured into anything and I had my fair share of fun all 4 days. We met a lot of new friends from around the world and look forward to seeing them again. Dont think we are doing Atlanta because we will be back at Ft Lauderdale and the inaugural event in Houston next year.
The Houston event in 2020 has been postponed to 2021 due the hotel needing to push their remodel back which will occur in the middle of our event. We do not want to put our guests through a remodel, therefore rescheduling is the best option.

The new dates will be posted soon and you will be able to find them at our website at splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Second weekend Nov 2020
The Houston event has been postponed to 2021 due to the hotel pushing back their remodel which puts it in the middle of our event. We will not put our guests through a hotel remodel, therefore rescheduling is the best option for us.

Please watch our website at spalshmocha.com for new date announcements.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha

Agreed.. TJ is brilliant in providing the IR lifestyle direction. He elevates it, as do all the G00dfellaz.

Since this was TJ's last event, it will be interesting to see how the feel of Splash Mocha is different next year. I hope the class and standards of the event doesn't take a step backward.
This was not TJ's last event as he has had a change of heart, but if it were, please understand the events will go on. Wayne and Missy who are also owners do an excellent job in planning and organizing these events. We all have personally built a great rapport not only with the "guys", but with the couples as well. Wayne & Missy, as well as myself, will see to it that the events continue seamlessly if anyone of our team finds the need to move on. Please rest assured, the class and standards will remain the same regardless of who is on the team. We all share the same vision on how these events should move on in the future and have every intention maintaining the same standards that ALL guests have come to love and expect.

If anyone should have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to post them here, email us at info@splashmocha.com, or call at 888.278.2483.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

WTF!? I have known TJ for years and have not heard of him stopping this. We talked for a while, and he said nothing. I cannot believe it until I talk to him personally. The IR lifestyle is getting larger and larger, and her is a good part of why, he, to me, is an IR God. So cool, and yet so in control. I am so much respect for him, as knowing him, have to hear that from him before I will believe that.
This was not TJ's last event as he has had a change of heart, but if it were, please understand the events will go on. Wayne and Missy who are also owners do an excellent job in planning and organizing these events. We all have personally built a great rapport not only with the "guys", but with the couples as well. Wayne & Missy, as well as myself, will see to it that the events continue seamlessly if anyone of our team finds the need to move on. Please rest assured, the class and standards will remain the same regardless of who is on the team. We all share the same vision on how these events should move on in the future and have every intention maintaining the same standards that ALL guests have come to love and expect.

If anyone should have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to post them here, email us at info@splashmocha.com, or call at 888.278.2483.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Sorry, that is 100% right. I was going off of old information. It IS November 2020. Thanks.
The Houston event in 2020 has been postponed to 2021 due the hotel needing to push their remodel back which will occur in the middle of our event. We do not want to put our guests through a remodel, therefore rescheduling is the best option.

The new dates will be posted soon and you will be able to find them at our website at splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Do you have the dates In November 2020 ?

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

we had a blast at Splash in Fort Lauderdale 2019. We are booked for Fort Lauderdale 2020 and we will be booking Houston 2020. It’s the best vacation you can find for this lifestyle. Nonstop sexy lifestyle fun all day and all night. We highly suggest you all to attend.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Does this event seriously attract couples and bulls from outside the US? From which countries can you list?
Yes, Splash Mocha has guests from all over the world attend, like: Australia, Poland, Switzerland, Romania, Bermuda, South Africa, England, Italy, Canada to name just a few. We had about 1,200 people attend at the 2019 Splash Mocha Event in Ft. Lauderdale.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back