How active at Splash Mocha

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have attended Splash Mocha 3 times, and were laid back each time, but this time, my wife said she has been w/ up to 12 men, including many BBC's, but was not able to do much do to "female issues" this time, but was so turned on, especially in the Take 5 room, asked me to book us for SM in Atlanta 2020. Question is, in looking at some of the some of the more active ladies, it looks like they can take on a dozen, or dare I say 2 during the event. How many can the ladies take in the weekend, and how long did it take to be able to take that many? Like me, she was excited to see ladies be able to take on one after another. (which she has done years ago, so flashback to great times!) Also, as we have been out of the lifestyle, and I am thin, is it better to use toys or try to find BBC's of greater and greater sizes to get her ready? Now, she is ready for play, with or without me. As long as she get the BBC, I am great with it. Any thoughts? BYW, Splash Mocha is the BEST IR event in the country we think, so we have to do whatever needed to get her ready again to enjoy herself fully by February. (pun attended)

We attended Mocha this year and had a blast, it is a very organized and well run event, TJ works hard to make sure the wives and husbands are treated with the utmost respect by the G00dFellaz, I never once felt pressured into anything and I had my fair share of fun all 4 days. We met a lot of new friends from around the world and look forward to seeing them again. Dont think we are doing Atlanta because we will be back at Ft Lauderdale and the inaugural event in Houston next year.

Thanks for the help. I found for her a set of 5 dildos ranging from my size to the larger ones closer to the size of the men at Splash Mocha. We will try that and with my help she should be able to get back to her ability to take those BBC's soon. Then the issue will be how many men can she enjoy without being too sore for the next night? That will be the question. She loves Aloe, but I do not think that would be good down there. (after playing at night to help and then wash up in the morning, not during active time) If this were for next August, we would have plenty of time, but are planning to also attend Atlanta, thus the interest in getting ready. Thanks again.

We attended Mocha this year and had a blast, it is a very organized and well run event, TJ works hard to make sure the wives and husbands are treated with the utmost respect by the G00dFellaz, I never once felt pressured into anything and I had my fair share of fun all 4 days. We met a lot of new friends from around the world and look forward to seeing them again. Dont think we are doing Atlanta because we will be back at Ft Lauderdale and the inaugural event in Houston next year.
Does this event seriously attract couples and bulls from outside the US? From which countries can you list?

Wife worked her way up from 7-8 to 10-11in in the course of years, of course she will ride a 7-8 a bit different than 10-11 but she’ll take care of all of them, at Mocha she only had 5 guys and fucked 6 times.

We are waiting to the Houston Event, won’t be doing Feb.

We have attended Splash Mocha 3 times, and were laid back each time, but this time, my wife said she has been w/ up to 12 men, including many BBC's, but was not able to do much do to "female issues" this time, but was so turned on, especially in the Take 5 room, asked me to book us for SM in Atlanta 2020. Question is, in looking at some of the some of the more active ladies, it looks like they can take on a dozen, or dare I say 2 during the event. How many can the ladies take in the weekend, and how long did it take to be able to take that many? Like me, she was excited to see ladies be able to take on one after another. (which she has done years ago, so flashback to great times!) Also, as we have been out of the lifestyle, and I am thin, is it better to use toys or try to find BBC's of greater and greater sizes to get her ready? Now, she is ready for play, with or without me. As long as she get the BBC, I am great with it. Any thoughts? BYW, Splash Mocha is the BEST IR event in the country we think, so we have to do whatever needed to get her ready again to enjoy herself fully by February. (pun attended)
Splash absolutely is the best and biggest IR event in the country. Loved it again this year, both in public and private play.

I don't think the toys are as important in prep as mindset beforehand and Alleve afterwards!

Next year, I will be in Atlanta, Houston, Ft. Lauderdale, and Cap in France. I'm hooked!!

Thanks for the help. I found for her a set of 5 dildos ranging from my size to the larger ones closer to the size of the men at Splash Mocha. We will try that and with my help she should be able to get back to her ability to take those BBC's soon. Then the issue will be how many men can she enjoy without being too sore for the next night? That will be the question. She loves Aloe, but I do not think that would be good down there. (after playing at night to help and then wash up in the morning, not during active time) If this were for next August, we would have plenty of time, but are planning to also attend Atlanta, thus the interest in getting ready. Thanks again.
Take my advice, she WILL be sore. But this is a world-class chance to play. Alleve, massage sleeping in, and hot showers in the morning makes up for it! I didn't recover fully for about 3 or 4 days but I can recover at home. You can't find this kind of play opportunity at home!

Jessi, thanks for your thoughts. I agree part of it mental, but in Terry's case, it is because when we were active in swinging she could take on most, except for one black guy in mind, who was over a soda can thick. Anyway, one thing I did not say, but now will, due to my diabetes, I have not been able to get it up, and she decided to wait until I could before she started playing again. Well, I am better, but not able to get it hard enough, thus our hopes of Splash Mocha. She was just too scared to go from no sex in over 2 years to a guy who was a good 8+," and was still growing while in her mouth. She was afraid, as she said later, "he would tear me". So my thing is, like anal sex, if the guy is slow and takes his time, she will most likely be okay and enjoy the experience. Then, as more used to it, can take it more and at regular rhythm. (she has been air-tight w/ 3 BBC's in the past, so I think she can do it again, and she is interested, just wants guys to take it slow at first until she can take it good) OH, I wanted to ask you, Jessi, you said she will be sore and Motrin helps, but when home is fine, but are you in pain the next day? That was her initial concern, not being able to play the 2nd and 3rd day due to soreness. She want to be able to "have fun" (her words) every day.

Back