How about a little honesty...

Like a lot of people on here (this is pointed at the cucks and fake couples mostly), I am a fraud. I am not in a cuckold relationship. Yes, I am in a relationship, I am married. And yes, my wife is hot. But it's not a cuckold relationship. I dream and fantasise all day every day about her cuckolding me to BBC or in fact, anyone. But that's as far as it goes. Is it because I'm too much of a wimp to actually tell my wife, maybe, but I think it's mostly because I love and adore her so much, the last thing I ever want to do is jeopardise how wonderful our marriage is. We have a great sex life, we always have fun together, we support each other and no matter what, we always want each other to be happy. And if, for me, that means I never take the gamble and discuss my fantasies with her, which are pretty extreme, then so be it. I'll always aim to keep her happy, no matter what. My want for her happiness is greater than my want for me to be cuckold to BBC.

I want to apologies for all the BS that's come from me before, all the playing along with a fantasy which has always been in my head.

I'd love to make connections, with anyone, to talk more openly about it, without the BS pretence most of us have. And for those that are genuinely practising and enjoying the lifestyle, that's great, I'm really happy for you, and if my wife ever suggests something like this, I'll encourage her very step of the way. But until then, I'm quitting the lies and accepting my reality, which luckily for me, is pretty damn great anyway.

Peace!

Adam

Like a lot of people on here (this is pointed at the cucks and fake couples mostly), I am a fraud. I am not in a cuckold relationship. Yes, I am in a relationship, I am married. And yes, my wife is hot. But it's not a cuckold relationship. I dream and fantasise all day every day about her cuckolding me to BBC or in fact, anyone. But that's as far as it goes. Is it because I'm too much of a wimp to actually tell my wife, maybe, but I think it's mostly because I love and adore her so much, the last thing I ever want to do is jeopardise how wonderful our marriage is. We have a great sex life, we always have fun together, we support each other and no matter what, we always want each other to be happy. And if, for me, that means I never take the gamble and discuss my fantasies with her, which are pretty extreme, then so be it. I'll always aim to keep her happy, no matter what. My want for her happiness is greater than my want for me to be cuckold to BBC.

I want to apologies for all the BS that's come from me before, all the playing along with a fantasy which has always been in my head.

I'd love to make connections, with anyone, to talk more openly about it, without the BS pretence most of us have. And for those that are genuinely practising and enjoying the lifestyle, that's great, I'm really happy for you, and if my wife ever suggests something like this, I'll encourage her very step of the way. But until then, I'm quitting the lies and accepting my reality, which luckily for me, is pretty damn great anyway.

Peace!

Adam
BBC makes you super horny don't it

Peace!

Adam

Do you want a cuckold relationship, where you are denied sex and given humiliation, or do you want a hot wife?

Back