Hotwives.....What's Hotter Getting Pounded with Hubby Watching or Cheating Behind his Back?

She has stopped fucking other men, as far as I know, for a few years. She used to insist I find the men and watch at home or hotel; after checking them out by phone and emailed pics, she would go on a date. She would meet and dinner dated them alone. After the date she was bringing the date home so I could be there. Now we have an Airbnb at our place and when handsome younger built men show kindness and interest in her she stays upstairs (I stay downstairs apt) and makes time to be around some guests. She says she doesn’t flirt or hadn’t done anything but her wet gaping pussy makes me wonder.

Attachments

• 3A43A8CA-9891-43FB-965C-C8A39A381063.jpeg
    3A43A8CA-9891-43FB-965C-C8A39A381063.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 89
I felt freer if the threat of danger was removed,,,my hub did that for me, he is my partner,,,besides, I like being eaten while my bull fucks me, who'd do that if hubby wasn't there,,,I like to kiss my hub while my bull cums inside me,,,and kiss my bull while my hub eats his creampie and cleans and fluffs his cock for me,,,I like to put one hand softly behind his head while stroking my bull into his mouth,,,and when my bull starts to buck? We all work in unison to dedicate that upcoming load to my hub,,,how could any of this be possible without hub. Cheating can be hot,,,but nothing beats cucking!
Agreed...hubs there make me feel safer, and I don't want to lie about sex. That said, if I want to start having sex without his knowing ahead of time, I would just work that out ahead of time...come up with rules for that that make us both feel sexy and happy. Like, I don't have to tell him ahead of time, but I have to text him pics during and bring back video after the fact. I'm pretty sure he'd agree!

She has stopped fucking other men, as far as I know, for a few years. She used to insist I find the men and watch at home or hotel; after checking them out by phone and emailed pics, she would go on a date. She would meet and dinner dated them alone. After the date she was bringing the date home so I could be there. Now we have an Airbnb at our place and when handsome younger built men show kindness and interest in her she stays upstairs (I stay downstairs apt) and makes time to be around some guests. She says she doesn’t flirt or hadn’t done anything but her wet gaping pussy makes me wonder.
Do you still have that airbnb by any chance and would she be willing to play? I'm looking for a place I can airbnb for at least a month or so. with or without play. I'll be potentially working in the area and just want a spot until I feel comfortable taking on a lease..

Back