Hotwives.....What's Hotter Getting Pounded with Hubby Watching or Cheating Behind his Back?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
So Ladies,

do you get HOT with hubby watching/knowing you'e getting pounded or Cheating behind his back?

Include the "WHY".....

Oh yes, Happy New Year....

MALE ANSWER HERE: I ARRANGE DATES FOR LADIES (NOT A PIMP NO MONEY INVOLVED) WITH A LOVER, BULL, BOY FRIEND

This past year has been a disaster so not so much has happened.

That said. The youngest Lady and her Bull have both told me that they would have ended it years ago if i was not there.

both are fun sized. She is now 27 five foot 3 one hundred 10 pounds 34 c auburn hair. He is now 47, one of three black gentleman i set up dates for when he is in the area. Five foot 5 one hundred 140 pounds balding and greying about 8 inches and real thick. It’s a long distance arrangement. He lives and works in Oklahoma in the finance industry. She is a former exotic dancer (paid for schooling) now high school teacher.

For them being watched is the turn on. Being cheered on and assisted even more. They had met in a swingers club twice before i was involved. I watched them there once. (I had driven two horny small town house wives to the club and they were playing in a private area).

Once i got involved they talked about their fantasies. Fetishes turn ones. What had started as th our of play time in the club became weekend long events.

One of his fantasies was to be seen in public with her. It was not only a black and white thing, it was also an age thing. Being seen in public with a much younger lady. We have made this happen by attending Toronto Blue Jays baseball games. One of hers was buying him clothes. This one started with getting him a tie in a men’s wear store. I upped it by asking her to take him underwear shopping (under wear for him.) Two pairs of silk boxers is now a thing with them.

i am sure they both know my work schedule better than i do.

My friends know about her / because we both love to ski and golf so its in their eyes just friends with similar interests thing. Three years ago i was her plus one to a family wedding. We just did not tell them she was fucking her bull the night before the wedding, the night after the wedding all her family saw was her plus one nice old man friend.

Twice we have gone on vacation together. Once to Oklahoma for a week of golf yes we took lots of pictures together at the hotel, on the golf courses, in restaurants and museums. They were for her / our friends and family. The ones of her and her bull boy friend they are kept separate. The trip to the Caribbean are the same. We had to sneak into a family friendly resort to get photos for friends and family she took two different sets of clothes. One friends and family one one set they will never see.

Sorry No . Georgian Bay Area which is part of the Great Lakes.

Om a Side note. Check out Local Swingers Clubs. you will find what you are looking for there. Single ladies and couples tend to be weekend visitors, wives, grannies and select single ladies are more afternoon visitors.

A second side note watch out for nurses and librarians. They will test you mid week days. In short they will more often than not ride you like a horse in the kentuckey derby.

This is just an observation that i pass on. You can go to a meat market club where you will buy over price drinks or go to a strip club where the ladies are selling the fantasy or go to a swingers club where the reality is more likely. It all costs the same.

For discretion, my husband, Zach, and I have always had an ‘I date, he waits’ arrangement. The men think I’m just cheating on my husband. Over the years we’ve done some threesomes together, but that was mostly when we were young and before we started getting seriously involved. After that, I started going solo.

For a short while during our marriage, Zach’s best friend, Sean, moved in with us and that was a spurt of threesomes together, but that was because we could trust his friend to keep our secret. And still, eighty percent of the sex I had with Sean was without Zach in the mix. Zach never just watched. He was participating, or not present.

Zach loves me coming home and giving all the details. And quite honestly, I like the freedom of being one on one with a guy. So even though there’s full disclosure between me and Zach, playing the ‘cheating wife’ really does it for me.

Jade

FIRSTLY ID NEVER CHEAT ON MY HUBBY WHOM I LOVE DEARLY. HES MY BEST FRIEND IN LIFE AND PARTNER IN CRIME. AS MANY OTHER LADIES CAN ATTEST ITS INCREDIBLY EROTIC HAVING YOUR HUBBY OR BOYFRIEND HAVE ENOUGH SELF CONFIDENCE TO ALLOW US TO PLAY WITH OTHERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE OTHER PARTNERS ARE BETTER EQUIPPED WITH MORE SEXUAL STAMINA....WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE INCREDIBLE PLEASURE I FEEL WHILE SERVICING A BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAN OR GETTING POUNDED AND IN PURE LUST AS I SMILE AT HUBBY AND WE ARE VERBAL....SOOOOO HOT

FIRSTLY ID NEVER CHEAT ON MY HUBBY WHOM I LOVE DEARLY. HES MY BEST FRIEND IN LIFE AND PARTNER IN CRIME. AS MANY OTHER LADIES CAN ATTEST ITS INCREDIBLY EROTIC HAVING YOUR HUBBY OR BOYFRIEND HAVE ENOUGH SELF CONFIDENCE TO ALLOW US TO PLAY WITH OTHERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE OTHER PARTNERS ARE BETTER EQUIPPED WITH MORE SEXUAL STAMINA....WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE INCREDIBLE PLEASURE I FEEL WHILE SERVICING A BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAN OR GETTING POUNDED AND IN PURE LUST AS I SMILE AT HUBBY AND WE ARE VERBAL....SOOOOO HOT

Sorry No . Georgian Bay Area which is part of the Great Lakes.

Om a Side note. Check out Local Swingers Clubs. you will find what you are looking for there. Single ladies and couples tend to be weekend visitors, wives, grannies and select single ladies are more afternoon visitors.

A second side note watch out for nurses and librarians. They will test you mid week days. In short they will more often than not ride you like a horse in the kentuckey derby.
I like this. Thanks for sharing

She does it behind my back I find out when I discover bull cum in her pusssy taste his breathe and I do set up dates for at times but I think she loves to cheat on me more.
Yes my wife is the same loves to cheat and I find out after. She was still with her ex for a year when we started dating. Now I tell her I want to watch she says no but attractive black guy approaches her she don’t care if I’m there or not. I was also told by bull she holds back with me there.

Last edited:
Affirmative.....hubby's sexual self-confidence to allow others to play with you is the REAL turn-on/Aphrodisiac while, Mr. BBC pounding you is confirmation of both parties getting their needs served....

I felt freer if the threat of danger was removed,,,my hub did that for me, he is my partner,,,besides, I like being eaten while my bull fucks me, who'd do that if hubby wasn't there,,,I like to kiss my hub while my bull cums inside me,,,and kiss my bull while my hub eats his creampie and cleans and fluffs his cock for me,,,I like to put one hand softly behind his head while stroking my bull into his mouth,,,and when my bull starts to buck? We all work in unison to dedicate that upcoming load to my hub,,,how could any of this be possible without hub. Cheating can be hot,,,but nothing beats cucking!

Back