Hotwifes breaking “rules” in the heat of the moment

Not really a rule, but we certainly hadn't planned to go bare until after this!

Please login or become a member to view

On a trip to Key West 6 years ago she was supposed to flirt and dance at a bar, posing as single. There was to be no kissing or exchanging of phone numbers. After her first dance with a guy, she kissed him. I was in shock. Later that night, we went to a clothing optional rooftop bar. There she was half naked dancing and grinding on a dude 30 years younger. The also kissed and exchanged phone numbers while I was using the bathroom. That sequence of organic events launched our current cuckold relationship. She often recalls past sexual experiences with other men and we are into swingers clubs now. In fact, headed to Trapeze Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend tomorrow! And we can't wait to get the party started!

Update: last night the wife hooked up with a BBC who ate her pussy and fingered her to 3 squirting orgasms. All this after she hooked up with a woman who fingered her and ate her pussy to multiple orgasms. Round 2 tonight!

Not really a rule, but we certainly hadn't planned to go bare until after this!

Also great to see the wedding ring on her finger as she guides bulls bare cock inside her pussy for a nice filling

On a trip to Key West 6 years ago she was supposed to flirt and dance at a bar, posing as single. There was to be no kissing or exchanging of phone numbers. After her first dance with a guy, she kissed him. I was in shock. Later that night, we went to a clothing optional rooftop bar. There she was half naked dancing and grinding on a dude 30 years younger. The also kissed and exchanged phone numbers while I was using the bathroom. That sequence of organic events launched our current cuckold relationship. She often recalls past sexual experiences with other men and we are into swingers clubs now. In fact, headed to Trapeze Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend tomorrow! And we can't wait to get the party started!
Hi,
Good to hear you had fun! Were there good amount of Black Bulls at Trapeze? Thanks!

Back