I've mentioned it on BlacktoWhite before how I don't get on here as often as I would like but I just had to come on today and post last nights events.

So I went out on a date with my boyfriend last night leaving Hubby at home. We couldn't get baby care so it was decided that he would have to stay at home to look after the ******* while I went out instead. We've played this scenario out a couple of times before so I was expecting the questions to be thrown at me upon my arrival home.

This time I decided to do a little voice recording for the members on here so hope you all like 😘 xx
That's really hot!

I've mentioned it on BlacktoWhite before how I don't get on here as often as I would like but I just had to come on today and post last nights events.

So I went out on a date with my boyfriend last night leaving Hubby at home. We couldn't get baby care so it was decided that he would have to stay at home to look after the ******* while I went out instead. We've played this scenario out a couple of times before so I was expecting the questions to be thrown at me upon my arrival home.

This time I decided to do a little voice recording for the members on here so hope you all like 😘 xx
Like it? Love it!! We need to hear the whole thing!!

That is so hot and sexy as hell love to have been the guy giving his black cock to you good!

Back