Hotwife turned Cuckquean

Given the reputation some bulls have I've noticed the bigger the reputation the more hotwives want him and have even seen "competitions" develop between hotwives in getting a bulls attention. Safe to say a healthy jealousy forms. Some hotwives have even developed a romantic interest in their bull even if they know he is seeing multiple women they still want him and seem to want him more because of it.

With that being said have any hotwives turned cuckquean for their bull? I.e., love to watch him fuck other women, find him other hotwives, join in threesomes, masterbate to his sextapes, get jealous, etc.

Given the reputation some bulls have I've noticed the bigger the reputation the more hotwives want him and have even seen "competitions" develop between hotwives in getting a bulls attention. Safe to say a healthy jealousy forms. Some hotwives have even developed a romantic interest in their bull even if they know he is seeing multiple women they still want him and seem to want him more because of it.

With that being said have any hotwives turned cuckquean for their bull? I.e., love to watch him fuck other women, find him other hotwives, join in threesomes, masterbate to his sextapes, get jealous, etc.
Mmmmmm strong!

I am suprised that there is not a cuckqueen forum section here.

With that being said have any hotwives turned cuckquean for their bull? I.e., love to watch him fuck other women, find him other hotwives, join in threesomes, masterbate to his sextapes, get jealous, etc
I always thought my wife was strictly hetro until we met this UNC student bartending at the Outback one night. We both hit it off really well with her; she was a sophomore. Anyways, my wife hit it off really good with her ... they got into talking about our ******* who were around 5-7 at the time. Wife breaks out baby pictures and next thing I know she's inviting this cute bartender to our house for a cookout. She and our ******* hit it off really well; they wanted to play and she paid them a ton of attention.
So, then she and my wife get into "*******" and "babysitting" and she tells my wife she'd love to babysit for us when we needed a sitter. Coincidently, about 3 weeks later we did need a babysitter and we gave her a call. She babysits our *******, the ******* were asleep when we came home ; She said she thought she'd worn our ******* out, playing. My wife poured them some wine and they went out on the back deck to talk. I decided they wanted their privacy about something and the next thing I know my wife is leading her off to our bedroom ... like damn! My wife asked me to watch out for our ******* and she closed & locked the door behind them. Around 6AM they come out of the bedroom. They BOTH acted like nothing had happened.
She has a coffee and then leaves ... she gives my wife a quick kiss as she heads out the door. As my wife closes the door I look her squarely in the eyes and say "you gotta be kidding me ... you had sex with her". My wife looked tired and said she'd tell me everying after she got a few hours sleep. So, again, I stay up to take care of the ******* while she naps.
Needless to say, we started finding excuses to have her over and my wife said her new "friend" was anxious to do a 3-some with the two of us ... which worked out fantastically. We saw her many times over the next few years, but, she graduated and moved home to Virginia. We stayed in touch for several years afterwards. My wife said she got so jealous watching & listening to her and me have sex and her & me cumming. That was until she laid on her back, opened her legs, and asked my wife to come join her and clean her up. My wife didn't hesitate, and I fucked her while she licked this girl to a couple more orgasms. It was a fantasy come true for all of us.

Back