Hotwife Opinion for White Hubby - Chastity?

I’m a big believer in chastity. Chastity is just a physical reminder of a power dynamic. We have the best devices available, and the reality is he can still get out/pleasure himself if he really wanted to. Even though he chooses to wear the device, he gives me the key as acknowledgment that I am in control of his sexual pleasure. As long as that’s in place I’m happy. We also both enjoy the ascetic of the cage and the key.
That exactly echo's my experience. And using chastity to restrict or deny my husbands sexual needs is a way of keeping him in line. Allow him to orgasm but its usually through prostate - although for us it has only been a limited period thus far.

That exactly echo's my experience. And using chastity to restrict or deny my husbands sexual needs is a way of keeping him in line. Allow him to orgasm but its usually through prostate - although for us it has only been a limited period thus far.
So glad you and your husband are enjoying the benefits of chastity. I have often said my Cucky is the perfect man when he is in chastity and I stand by that. We also engage in prostate stimulation but lately I’ve been allowing him to have ruined orgasms to deal with the blue balls. It’s also a very submissive action, allowing Cucky to spurt without experiencing the muscle contractions and oxytocin/dopamine release. More info here: https://lockthecock.com/pages/what-is-a-ruined-orgasm

So glad you and your husband are enjoying the benefits of chastity. I have often said my Cucky is the perfect man when he is in chastity and I stand by that. We also engage in prostate stimulation but lately I’ve been allowing him to have ruined orgasms to deal with the blue balls. It’s also a very submissive action, allowing Cucky to spurt without experiencing the muscle contractions and oxytocin/dopamine release. More info here: https://lockthecock.com/pages/what-is-a-ruined-orgasm
So jealous :)

According to Harvard School of Public Health, men who have orgasm 22 times or more per month have a 33% less chance of developing prostate cancer than the men who had orgasm 7 times per month or less.

Other studies show the same result.
I see a lot of studies quoted on this site (some note real) this one checked out. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer-20090929112

Wife and I do play with chastity but not as consistently as in the past.

Agree 100%. Michael is the same. When locked up he is attentive and focused. I agree that a ruined orgasm is one way to go but have not tried that yet. I will have to learn how to manage this so i will checkout the link you sent. Question for you however, does the ruined orgasm variety provide sexual release? How does your cuck manifest after you ruin him? I keep hubby caged because I want him kept on edge basically.
J
xoxoxoxox

Agree 100%. Michael is the same. When locked up he is attentive and focused. I agree that a ruined orgasm is one way to go but have not tried that yet. I will have to learn how to manage this so i will checkout the link you sent. Question for you however, does the ruined orgasm variety provide sexual release? How does your cuck manifest after you ruin him? I keep hubby caged because I want him kept on edge basically.
J
xoxoxoxox

J,
What a lovely response! You are asking all the right questions. For my cuck, a ruined orgasm is great because he gets bad cases of blue balls. It releases the physical tension of build up, but he is not any more relieved sexually afterwards. He is just as meek and submissive as ever. He is also just as sexually turned on. It’s a very powerful tool.

I spoke with several hotwives that are BBC-only and they generally tell me that without question, all white men should be locked in chastity.

I tend to agree with that statement, but do you have a different belief? For instance, is only your bull allowed to cum inside you but your husband must wear a condom? Or maybe you ruin your husbands orgasm and allow your bull to have a pleasurable orgasm.

Here's to hoping there's going to be a lot of white hubbys locked up and a lot of black breeding!
I think you are talking about cuckolds or bois and NOT all white men. If all white men are locked up in chastity, there won't be any white women....

According to Harvard School of Public Health, men who have orgasm 22 times or more per month have a 33% less chance of developing prostate cancer than the men who had orgasm 7 times per month or less.

Other studies show the same result.
Finally, common sence prevails (y)

I spoke with several hotwives that are BBC-only and they generally tell me that without question, all white men should be locked in chastity.

I tend to agree with that statement, but do you have a different belief? For instance, is only your bull allowed to cum inside you but your husband must wear a condom? Or maybe you ruin your husbands orgasm and allow your bull to have a pleasurable orgasm.

Here's to hoping there's going to be a lot of white hubbys locked up and a lot of black breeding!
Neither we are a Vixen / Stag Couple where everyone has an awesome time.

J,
What a lovely response! You are asking all the right questions. For my cuck, a ruined orgasm is great because he gets bad cases of blue balls. It releases the physical tension of build up, but he is not any more relieved sexually afterwards. He is just as meek and submissive as ever. He is also just as sexually turned on. It’s a very powerful tool.
Hey
Hey

Just saw this response, must have missed it hun. Thank you for your answers, they have helped clarify a few questions I had as I am relatively inexperienced dealing with a cuckold marriage, so I'm always learning. You're so right, orgasm let's him off the hook and his libido drops, I want him healthy but not like that. So you are saying if I can perfect a ruined orgasm, that will keep him healthy but will also leave him just as sexually frustrated as he was before? Love that!
J
Xoxoxo

Oh I definitely never want to keep him from getting hard! It ads sp much to the power and control I have; knowing he is hard for me but can't do anything about it. Keeping him in a constant state of arousal, erect giving him every chance to break his vow of submission by pleasing himself without my say; is so empowering.
This is why I decided to go down the chastity route with my hubby. I wanted him to be constantly horny for me but unable to actually relieve himself. All the while I am having the sex of my life. I now have several guys I meet, at least 2 who I see on most weekends who are incredible lovers and very well endowed. It just turns me on knowing my husband isn't allowed any sexual contact with his own wife but I'm happily sleeping with as many bulls I want. Chastity ensures he is always horny, his balls are swollen and each time I Skype him so he can listen to me being pounded his dick is leaking precome. He can't get relief. I can't recommend chastity enough.
J
Xoxoxo

Back