Hotwife Opinion for White Hubby - Chastity?

I spoke with several hotwives that are BBC-only and they generally tell me that without question, all white men should be locked in chastity.

I tend to agree with that statement, but do you have a different belief? For instance, is only your bull allowed to cum inside you but your husband must wear a condom? Or maybe you ruin your husbands orgasm and allow your bull to have a pleasurable orgasm.

Here's to hoping there's going to be a lot of white hubbys locked up and a lot of black breeding!

I choose not to put my cuckhubby into chastity, as a symbol of his true submission to me. If I had to lock him up in chastity because I couldn't trust him to not follow my guidance and orders in that regard, I guess he wouldn't be truly submitting to me and my power would only be perceived not true.

I choose not to put my cuckhubby into chastity, as a symbol of his true submission to me. If I had to lock him up in chastity because I couldn't trust him to not follow my guidance and orders in that regard, I guess he wouldn't be truly submitting to me and my power would only be perceived not true.
but with chastity you control even if he can get hard not just orgasm

but with chastity you control even if he can get hard not just orgasm
Oh I definitely never want to keep him from getting hard! It ads sp much to the power and control I have; knowing he is hard for me but can't do anything about it. Keeping him in a constant state of arousal, erect giving him every chance to break his vow of submission by pleasing himself without my say; is so empowering.

I’m a big believer in chastity. Chastity is just a physical reminder of a power dynamic. We have the best devices available, and the reality is he can still get out/pleasure himself if he really wanted to. Even though he chooses to wear the device, he gives me the key as awknowledgment that I am in control of his sexual pleasure. As long as that’s in place I’m happy. We also both enjoy the ascetic of the cage and the key.

Abstinence is unhealthy and damaging, I wish this chastity and "2 months without orgasm" would go away, it is actively harmful.

With that said, everyone in this thread is an obvious fake and this seems to be fitting more in the cuckold forum than hotwife forum.

Abstinence is unhealthy and damaging, I wish this chastity and "2 months without orgasm" would go away, it is actively harmful.

With that said, everyone in this thread is an obvious fake and this seems to be fitting more in the cuckold forum than hotwife forum.

Hmmm...wondering where you are getting this information. I certainly don’t make my cuckold go 2 months without an orgasm. But I do understand that for some couples, longer periods of chastity are an expression of their commitment and I respect that. Men, like women, do not have a biological need to orgasm. They may have a psychological need, but the reality is that chastity/orgasm denial is unlikely to cause lasting harmful physical problems. I’ll be happy to site my sources if you want, but trust that I have done my research. I love my cuckold and I would never allow our play to be physically harmful to him or harmful for him at all for that matter.

Furthermore, I don’t see any problem with hotwifes discussing chastity. I had to learn a lot early on in the lifestyle, and it would have been helpful to have another cuckoldress to talk with.

Hmmm...wondering where you are getting this information. I certainly don’t make my cuckold go 2 months without an orgasm. But I do understand that for some couples, longer periods of chastity are an expression of their commitment and I respect that. Men, like women, do not have a biological need to orgasm. They may have a psychological need, but the reality is that chastity/orgasm denial is unlikely to cause lasting harmful physical problems. I’ll be happy to site my sources if you want, but trust that I have done my research. I love my cuckold and I would never allow our play to be physically harmful to him or harmful for him at all for that matter.

Furthermore, I don’t see any problem with hotwifes discussing chastity. I had to learn a lot early on in the lifestyle, and it would have been helpful to have another cuckoldress to talk with.

I would love to see your sources, last I heard it was hardly controversial to claim that male orgasm reduces the risk for prostate cancer, which is the Nr1 cancer among men in the western world atm. This says nothing of the mental health benefits.

I would love to see your sources, last I heard it was hardly controversial to claim that male orgasm reduces the risk for prostate cancer, which is the Nr1 cancer among men in the western world atm. This says nothing of the mental health benefits.

From a heathline.com article:

This study relies on data from self-reported surveys — rather than controlled laboratory data — to assess participants’ number of ejaculations and overall physical health.

This means that the results may not be entirely accurate. Memories aren’t perfect. And many people don’t feel comfortable being brutally honest about how many times they’ve ejaculated.

It’s also worth noting that a 2004 study on the same group found
no statistical significance between ejaculation and prostate cancer risk.”

It’s not nessicarily controversial, but it’s not 100% backed up by good science. Couples who choose male chastity enjoy a great many benefits by reducing the frequency of orgasm and/or the tendency to masterbate. I simply think it’s unfair to make a blanket statement that all chastity and orgasm denial is unhealthy.

U/
From a heathline.com article:

This study relies on data from self-reported surveys — rather than controlled laboratory data — to assess participants’ number of ejaculations and overall physical health.

This means that the results may not be entirely accurate. Memories aren’t perfect. And many people don’t feel comfortable being brutally honest about how many times they’ve ejaculated.

It’s also worth noting that a 2004 study on the same group found
no statistical significance between ejaculation and prostate cancer risk.”

It’s not nessicarily controversial, but it’s not 100% backed up by good science. Couples who choose male chastity enjoy a great many benefits by reducing the frequency of orgasm and/or the tendency to masterbate. I simply think it’s unfair to make a blanket statement that all chastity and orgasm denial is unhealthy.

We have made many advances since 2004, I`m not sure why you would get hung up on that when there is newer and larger research that has been done. This meta-analysis, that tries to summarise the current research doesn't agree with your smaller and older paper. But you are correct, the research isn't done, it is however pointing in a clear direction. I don't doubt that couples who engage in this enjoys benefits from it, but I can probably find you quite a few smokers who feel they benefit from their smoking habit, it still isn't a good idea.

U/

We have made many advances since 2004, I`m not sure why you would get hung up on that when there is newer and larger research that has been done. This meta-analysis, that tries to summarise the current research doesn't agree with your smaller and older paper. But you are correct, the research isn't done, it is however pointing in a clear direction. I don't doubt that couples who engage in this enjoys benefits from it, but I can probably find you quite a few smokers who feel they benefit from their smoking habit, it still isn't a good idea.

Well that’s a comparison I don’t care to even address. As I stated in my first message, the reality is that chastity devices are largely decorative and used for erotic purposes. As far as extreem orgasm denial goes, I don’t practice it, but I highly doubt that the couples I know who do practice it are putting themselves at a significantly higher risk for cancer.

I wish we lived in a world where woman needed to orgasm 7-18 times a week or else they would be at a higher risk for some sort of cancer. Wouldn’t that be convenient?

Back